• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Wasteland (The rightful owner) Mission Problem !

EuMuncesc

Reservist
Hi to all !

I have a little question for who knows the next step for this mission :

Wasteland (The rightful owner) :

I already made all the steps until this one and here I just equip the "Deed to the farm" and then show me 4 new missions in Sallon, each one for any of there !

Please tell me which one is the right choice, in order to continue this mission and to make it complete as it must be done.

I wait your advice from who knows for sure and from who already made it successfuly !

Cya !

DeletedUser

As far as I remember, there was a letter or a description which will give you the right answer. Just read carefully everything (letters you found, questtexts) and you will have the answer.

Don't expect anybody will give you the answer!

DeletedUser

Hi!

Calm me please, it is not possible to ruin the adventure if I give a tip about first one incorrectly. :eek:

DeletedUser380

Try here:

javascript:window['Map'].center(3254,7027);void(0)

It's the upper left sector, a big forest near the middle of it.

If that isn't the place you were looking for, give me the exact name and I'll give you the coordinates.
We will soon have all the quest givers on TW-DB.

DeletedUser

Thank you very much for the help! I finally found it!