1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Valentine's day feedback

Discussion in 'Versions 2.28 - 2.39' started by lulumcnoob, Feb 14, 2016.

Share This Page

1. lulumcnoob

lulumcnoob Sergeant Former Team Member

Main Server:
    EN
    For the first time ever, I don't have any complaints about the new sets, they look fine. The WoF set is actually weaker than previous ones and it can't be upgraded, step in the right direction. :)

One change I have noticed and don't really like is that Flower duels require the full 10 minutes now, previously you could set the duel then cancel it, and get the reward. The old way was much nicer, didn't leave you vulnerable and possibly waste your flowers.

Event currency rewards are far too low across the entire spectrum, but especially in fort battles, amplified on beta servers with reduced battle numbers. Battle attendance has gone down by over 50% and are pretty much on hold at the moment until after the event.

However, as far as events in the west go, this is one of the least damaging to the game so far. We can even use bonds! (although I wouldn't recommend that, the rewards aren't worth it :p)

2. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    I really dont understand the need to mess with the duels. The result on normal worlds is that many just dont want to bother.

You have to remember that travel times are not like beta, and on national worlds there are not that many players left. So it looks like another nice thing in game messed up.

3. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    mm is it a bug or a feature that you cant do a flower duel if you are KO, but can if you are just out of town. Someone who is not KO can attack someone who is KO if he has flowers, Is this a new strange way of doing it ?

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
  4. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    And do you really have to break your duel protection period to start a flower duel ??

- this makes no sense to me- but then the whole duel system does not make sense to me either :hmpf:

5. Creature

Creature Corporal

creativity: make juan bonuses the 1st and 4th column
    guess thats why crow got the trading too, cause its in between 2

its very mixed with chisholm and desmond, aztecan
    it uses almost always 5 items

1000 and 5000 dollars are not something im happy about at high level
    maybe until 70 is okay

there is nothing on the wheel which could be considered as a very good deal

i mean the bonds are just one more roll, or 2
    or enought to buy a bag, i would prefer buffs and cheeper roll price, some low chance of getting something better

i understand it has to be some less useful sets too, but i would prefer something which is good for 2-3 jobs

but you raise the limit and i coundnt get rowe cause of 2 days without internet, i will get juan on main servers but i wont get on smaller chars even if im 3x more active like usually
    its better to have or not totally as johann was good fully but frustrating to miss one item

the game sends the message to buy more nuggets ore you cant get it

also throws the game balance out of the window

more sets ovelap and just some useful, this is bad for replaying experience, new players may found some fun in it but once you got all sets you see how useless some of them are

game balance: with every new set, it gets easier, now i dont understand why to buy any shop items when scaling sets help you to get all jobs at lvl 120

also some of new jobs are good, like shifting xp to swimming skill and luck to animal instinct, i see that 2 jobs are the same as trading office yet harder and no good sets for them, so players dont go for that

need to rework normal shop items cause they are useless now
    need to rework product prices cause they sell or too cheap or too expensive, setting a minimal price which is closer to a fair price, like between 100 to 1000 for common and max 5k for rare items
    also there is no profit in crafting when all field cook recipes need 2x more items, and still go on lower price, crafting should be the best profit making business in the game, yet making the new items for 15k and selling them for 20k is just not worth the trouble for neither sides

every event affects the game, you should make some balancing, like a good set for some jobs, then shifting jobs too, bit harder bit weaker, double and triple skills swap around, so players need invidual decisions rather than: go trading for luck, go building for xp

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
  6. William Todd

William Todd Reservist

does anyone know what the portrait of juan does.

7. lulumcnoob

lulumcnoob Sergeant Former Team Member

Main Server:
    EN
    Why doesn't the Valentine's nugget sale just start at the beginning of the event and last until the end? There is always one, without fail, so don't people know by now just to wait until the sale where you get event currency too?

Newcomers who buy nuggets early would probably be pissed that they missed the currency and experienced players are just being told when to buy nuggets like good little piggie banks.
    It always for one day only. At the end of the month. Farthest from payday you could manage. meh.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  8. Pavel18345

Pavel18345 Private

Main Server:
    CZ
    [​IMG]

After reach 185.000 hearts i have no bonds recieved....

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  9. OneTouch

OneTouch Reservist

Main Server:
    EN
    Game gives you bond letter not bonds.Check it.

10. Pavel18345

Pavel18345 Private

Main Server:
    CZ
    Thanks. Letter of bonds was very deep in my inventory :D