1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Valentine's Day Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Versions 2.17 - 2.19' started by Diggo11, Feb 5, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

I hope you do, but just remember: if this weren't the public beta then with the significantly shorter event you wouldn't have even come close :p

2. Snr Sarg

Snr Sarg Lance Corporal

I didn't come close on the regular servers, that wasn't the point though. I'm now 91 hearts short, having one more go with my hearts bag would have made all the difference by now

3. Bluep

Bluep Master Sergeant

well, that shouldn't be a problem, right? 2-3x 10mins of work and you're done. :)

... I somehow relied on the special quest line ending today at midnight, like the event; now I have to live without that... fancy blanket :(

4. -Webi-

-Webi- Reservist

I know it's a bit late to complain, but this Bartender set is a joke or what? Even the last year's Valentine set gives the points at lvl*0,4 with full set, but this??? 0,19 with 6 pieces? Almoust every set with 2-3 pieces already has reached this value...Firtsly, I said "OK, maybe the bonus will be owerpowered, to balance the weakness"...If I'm informed correctly, the full set bonus was missing, because it was "updated"(I don't get the right word here) on the worlds as a set with 11 pieces...In this case, that lvl*0,2 is an OK value, at 6 pieces. After the bugfix, finally the full set bonus has arrived...wait for it...10 points for every job...Seriously??? And nothing else was modified? Taking into consideration that this set is pretty expensive to obtain, I'm the only one who is not satisfied with the final version of it?
    Just to compare...
    http://prntscr.com/6kdjai (2014 Valentine Set)
    http://prntscr.com/6kdjm7 (2015 Valentine Set)