1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Valentine's Day Event Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Versions 2.08 & 2.09' started by Diggo11, Feb 11, 2014.

Share This Page

1. xShteff

xShteff Master Sergeant Former Team Member

You'll receive a red letter for every 5k hearts you gain :P
    + that you're helping everyone gain the World Reward :up:

2. Monrey

Monrey Reservist

What about the world rewards?

3. fafer

fafer Guest

I think it could be better idea to get 10 hearts when friend sends you and get 10 hearts when you send to someone, that way something is motivating you to send hearts.

4. lulumcnoob

lulumcnoob Sergeant Former Team Member

Main Server:
    EN
    Nothing else happens with the community rewards once the last prize has been unlocked.

I really like that idea, actually.

5. Kingy

Kingy Reservist

Agree with olga.

Many annoying things in this event.
    I had 80+ friends before this event, now this number tends to ~200.
    I do not see who I have already sent hearts and who does not and I have to click on each to check it out.
    Friend bar very often resets position, bcs some friends appears online.
    I spend my time and send hearts to friends. but what can motivate them to send hearts to me?

Really need a few things:
    1. "Send all" button. This will solve the most of problems.
    2. Change counter '1 sending every 24 hours' to counter '1 sending every day(eg after midnight or other night time)'.
    3. If you dont wanna to do button "send all", then make a marker for those who are at the moment I can send hearts.
    4. Make award for sending hearts, and not just for receiving. It motivates players to send the hearts, not just receiving.

6. father jack

father jack Private First Class

It doesn't matter how many friends you have. To get the top prize you will need nuggets.

Pay to win :(

7. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
    The limit on friends really is necessary. The unable to load bug happened directly because it took (at least during my test) 20 minutes to load 100 friends in IE. I think our kind developers have since optimised it to load 15x faster, but as you can see, that's still far from allowing unlimited friends. (Not even going to start addressing game balance...)

The friends position shifting due to online status annoyed me too, although as the event has already gone live and there's not an easy solution without affecting the chat aspect, I don't think we'll be able to do anything this time around. I would assume by now the same applies to other UI niceties we had intended to finalise but got delayed by more pressing issues. If we hold a similar event again in the future, though, we'll keep these things in mind.

8. SocratesTheBest

SocratesTheBest Lance Corporal

Main Server:
    GR
    What is going on with town construction?It started by giving 700+ hearts and now I get even less than 100. why?

9. lulumcnoob

lulumcnoob Sergeant Former Team Member

Main Server:
    EN
    Possibly because 700+ was far too many hearts for a 1 hour job, compared to the rest.

10. mihai10092

mihai10092 Private

Main Server:
    RO
    but consume 24 energy, compared to the rest:whistle:

11. SocratesTheBest

SocratesTheBest Lance Corporal

Main Server:
    GR
    It consumes double the energy of a normal 1 hour job but still this doen't explain why it only gives me 100 hearts now.If it was 300-400 it would be normal

12. father jack

father jack Private First Class

Question is why does it still take 24 energy? To do 1 hours building?

13. killado

killado Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    PT
    There are some creepy things... the friends bar should have a fixed limit of 100 people. Nothing more. It´s making the servers getting lag over 5 seconds.

To help with the heart collection and the 100 limit, make it a 50 per day.

In exchange, raise the 1h job (and construction) to 700-850 hearts. 10 minutes to 120-150 (same with duels) and 15seg to 4-5 (same with npc duels).

People are praying on the friends bar and nothing more. Many worlds got a big influx of new accounts just to make 500 friends to get the hearts... without doing nothing.

I know that it´s impossible to get to the 9 stage of the individual reward without, at least, 250 friends and the large bag (or using nuggets). It would still be near that, but if everyone worked 8-9 times per day on a 1h job, it would help themselfs and raise the activity on the servers.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
  14. killado

killado Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    PT
    Just a small question:

The Love Confession quests (the middle community reward) will stay open only until the end of the event or it will a permanent addition for the ones that had logged hearts into that world or it will close at 02-03-2014 23:59:59?

15. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    As far as I'm aware, if you unlock it in time, it won't disappear as soon as the event ends.

16. .Surge.

.Surge. Guest

so...it will disappear some other time? :) And is/will this be the only way to get that scarf from sleepyhead set?

17. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    Well I'm not aware of any plans for it to disappear, but don't count on that :P

18. Leones

Leones The West Team

You give each other hearts, which is an organ. I think it's a funny title actually.

19. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Private First Class Elite Tester

Main Server:
    RO
    I would prefer a piano, my apartment is too small.

20. Hobie

Hobie Private First Class

im not sure how it is offensive. maybe if the title were "Love Organ Donor" then a few males might find it disturbing, but as is I thinks its just a nice play on words. The event a a whole I love, because for months lots of players have been going on and on about new sets being pushed out and everything was now about money. Here is a great example of InnoGames giving back. Sure spending real world money helps a lot and without it you MAY not receive all of the prizes, but the lovers set is great, the world prizes are good, and just the chance for a free premium chest should make players happy. Great job!