• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Valentine's Day 2023 - Discussion

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Do you have to unlock Valentine's Day Gambling? Because it is not visible! Event Wheel of Fortune.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Were the range duel clothes nerfed or do you completely destroy pvp by making only one relevant overpowered set? What would be the point of playing with Josephine when I have more aiming dodging shooting aspect with this set? It's also much harder to get high reflex than high toughness, so I don't really see why I would play with Jaguar, Vaquero, Josephine, Perry, Bounty hunter's or other merchant items besides reflex ones.

I see that you have added toughness on the 2nd set which is good.

vlln

Reservist
Were the range duel clothes nerfed or do you completely destroy pvp by making only one relevant overpowered set? What would be the point of playing with Josephine when I have more aiming dodging shooting aspect with this set? It's also much harder to get high reflex than high toughness, so I don't really see why I would play with Jaguar, Vaquero, Josephine, Perry, Bounty hunter's or other merchant items besides reflex ones.

New sets have better stats, who would have guessed. Items must evolve, old sets being best makes no sense. Its the same in every game. Get over it.
You are only worried because you need to get the new set lol.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
You don't get it, do you? Having shooting over vigor is already an imprevement even if you keep the current best stats (Josephine's in this case). Buffing even more will make all other duel sets useless. Many of you don't use your brains before posting here on the forum. 0 arguments, 0 comparisons, 0 explanations, just nonsense. InnoGames could have added hp to the shooting set, it would have had 200+ skills over Josephine's and it wouldn't have been OP, but it would have helped the duelists with the firearm even more, without unbalancing the duel, which is not balanced at all anyway .

PVP is DEAD

Private
You don't get it, do you? Having shooting over vigor is already an imprevement even if you keep the current best stats (Josephine's in this case). Buffing even more will make all other duel sets useless. Many of you don't use your brains before posting here on the forum. 0 arguments, 0 comparisons, 0 explanations, just nonsense. InnoGames could have added hp to the shooting set, it would have had 200+ skills over Josephine's and it wouldn't have been OP, but it would have helped the duelists with the firearm even more, without unbalancing the duel, which is not balanced at all anyway .
Post it to developers, we cant do anything with this game. We are asking for changes for years and years. Look where are we again. Another update another new sets and we are arguing about bonuses.... Thera are more important thing to solve....

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I think this is the only place where the developer could see our proposals. Moreover, I don't know what I can do. In addition to proposals, I also bring arguments, I compare the sets with the old ones, with combinations of the old ones, I agree that the new sets must be a little better, but not too much, what is the point of having only one meta set? Who would invest money in a new set when they know that the next one will completely eclipse it?

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal

I'm going to get this set lvl 3 :)

My protest will be in the form of sending so many workers into their hotels that InnoGames's mailboxes will be flooded with their tears begging for another duel nerf :D

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I'm going to get this set lvl 3 :)
I would have made it+3 even if it was weaker than Josephine's, because it would still be better than Jaguar's. I have enough money to make it +5, but it would be stupid if only this set will be META.

Last edited:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I would have made it+3 and if he was weaker than Josephine's, he would still be better than Jaguar's. I have enough money to make it +5, but it would be stupid if only this set will be META.
Isn't there a t/r combination that will win against it though? If not by reflex you can always get a lot of toughness and with more points on toughness it will divide into reflex , right? Or is it that broken shooting wise that you can't resist the damage?

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
ofc You can resist damage, and yea 25% of tought will go into reflex. But still with currently so strong weapons and damage enhancers exists which are kinda the main enemy of resistance youll still kinda eat a lot of damage in the end kinda and hardly give even that single hit to have chance to win probably (well maybe soldiers will do)

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Isn't there a t/r combination that will win against it though? If not by reflex you can always get a lot of toughness and with more points on toughness it will divide into reflex , right? Or is it that broken shooting wise that you can't resist the damage?
It is, but it depends on your build. If you don't have enough aiming, you may don't hit enough hits. And it's not only about being very hard to counter, but why make other sets obsolete?
However, i think the set it's slightly nerfed. It's a feeling.

Last edited:

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Yeah Pearl shirt and skirt got nerfed by around -0.10 on all values from what i can see. Whole set bonus too. Might not be enough but atleast its something.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
The set bonus was changed to be similar with Josephine's. It was too strong for 3 items. However, it still feels too strong in my opinion. I would slightly nerfed it again in terms of dodging and shooting, but i will add a bunch of hp to compensate. Only soldiers can play with this set properly, because they have a bunch of HP. They can also abuse these new Purple Waupee items which give plenty of tactics. You can't nerf them because they would become too weak for the other 3 classes. This soldier' stupid bonus ruin everything.

Football

Sergeant
This is ridiculous. 14 years ago they created the soldier bonus... at that time it was completely balanced. But now its tooooooo OP and I cant understand why they arent nerf them. I'm boycotting the duel against them. Thats not a normal that I have 1400 tactic, and them 2100 in the same clothes, and I havent even mentioned the HP.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
It wasn't balanced even then, but people allowed themselves to be dueled even when they were offline and it wasn't that bad as it's now.
Diggo said on his blog (at the time he was posting there) that the bonus was intended when the character is offline to have an advantage to be able to win, because they can't change items while offline. Didn't our developer think that most of the soldiers will not let let themselves be duelled when they are offline, but only when they are online to take full advantage of the bonus?