• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Valentine event 2020 discussion

Harsha.1

Private First Class
On first glance, the Clyde's animal set looks pretty good as a replacement for franklin's animal set - all the new players looking for a good construction set can get it easily. The clothing set looks pretty interesting - basically a better product drop set than hancock's, with some resistance dueling skills and HP added in. I'd say this is a good addition - most people can wear this set and go out jobbing while getting protection from duels, without having to worry about being knocked out so easily. Would it be possible to adjust the clyde's weapon set and add in toughness/tactics stats to it in place of leadership and appearance?

In addition to that, I've mentioned it before, but the community rewards are ridiculously small and easy to get - http://prntscr.com/qwz0ck - just three minutes to get all of them. It would be much more interesting to make the rewards bigger and make getting them more difficult to get, to generate more interest in the community.

Last edited:

quis

Private First Class
Is it a bug or a feature, that the already received Setitems aren't removed from the WOF? On the last events the items already received were removed... If they aren't upgradeable (which they aren't) it is senseless that we can get them multiple times. And also they aren't auctionable...

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
There are currently indeed some issues, we're working on getting those fixed.

The world rewards being rewarded in such a short period was likely because the hearts weren't reset for everyone, but we'll take a look at that as well.

quis

Private First Class

The world rewards being rewarded in such a short period was likely because the hearts weren't reset for everyone, but we'll take a look at that as well.
Thanks for the answer. I also have a large bunch of hearts (left from last year), how will this be calculated to get the rewards?

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Is it a bug or a feature, that the already received Setitems aren't removed from the WOF? On the last events the items already received were removed... If they aren't upgradeable (which they aren't) it is senseless that we can get them multiple times. And also they aren't auctionable...
"NEW:Once the last item is received all set items are put back into the pool again." gone wrong apparently :p

They will become Auctionable like Hickok, I guess. Not sure of Upgrade part but there would be no point upgrading though.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4726

1k $ and 5k $ from the spin wheel is indeed intended? Bonds, hearts… good. But the $ are a bit off… Another fixed number. Good for a player who plays first week… But everyone else will not use it. Ever. Better to add some candy giving +10% HP or +10% energy… or whatever what can be used anyhow…

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
They could make those money things level dependent that they'd give at least 150-200k to a lvl 100+ player, or, they could do what you said & this together.

Oh and.. a small thing..
Clyde horse has %200 speed on a %250 age :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser4641

leones
I have such a love, where after a year I have fond memories
blocks me from gaining new love and anticipated rewards

:blink::boone::annoyed::lovetw:

Last edited by a moderator:

Zulus

Private
that's the ongoing problem Leones was taking about earlier - people that have no clue what they are doing are now working on The West to provide the best gaming experience InnoGames Style to everyone still bothered to be here.

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
We had to reset the event due to these issues unfortunately. If you login using the following link you'll get some hearts to offset the loss of days: https://beta.the-west.net/?mac=valentine_compensation

Keep in mind that this will only apply to beta, regular servers will have the normal duration and no extra hearts.

If you spent nuggets/bonds on the heart bag in the shop or something else for the event, please contact support and we'll see what we can do for you.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
as if DotD ones are fixed..

Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png

I mean.. Anything looks horrid on Male characters, just because, but.. this looks bad on both (although worse on male again)
(Compare with the '18 ones and see)

I wish we just had v1 Avatars but oh well..

Last edited:

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Too much work to do so. Users banned, thread closed.
-Czech forum in nutshell anytime we ask for anything from migration to game. When here the same.

Its shame some of those avatar fashion things are really nice imho, but this is really making them useless untill you wanna look like a troll or the west biggest degenerate.