1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Update to 2.0 - feedback

Discussion in 'Version 2.0' started by kankalin, Aug 13, 2012.

Share This Page

1. The-Iceman

The-Iceman Staff Sergeant

Kankalin, are you guys deliberately being rude, by showing a complete lack of interest in my posts?
    This is the 5th time I have reposted this message :(
    I'm paying to play this came so I deserve a reply

2. xShteff

xShteff Master Sergeant Former Team Member

The west 2.0 feedback? The design is pretty nifty and the job system is dumb. There's your feedback :up:

3. pmelo

pmelo Reservist

i suggest for the developers do less worlds and more time for a world, increase lv max, do like wow dailys quests for receive reputation and buy special things from npcs, so the players will play more time and low time for day, will not increase the players doing the game more boring, maybe sellers in the middle of world and need do quests for he start sell for your, and most important the craft need be easier than a shop option... so more people play and use market

4. Gosialein

Gosialein Lance Corporal

1-click town access

what I really dislike about this update is that the same jobs in a given sector are now in so few spots, for example 2 places, as it's now common
    so, I'd like to have the "walk to" option in job places (carts, mines etc.) - it could improve the transit speed, like: I could travel to the job in "speedy" outfit and then in the meantime switch to the gear required for the job

I'd like to click once on a town to reveal the buildings icons the same way as when clicking on one of them silly carts or mines - it would give easier access to the bank and hotel, and would look nice, fitting into the new game logic

wouldn't that be nice?

I can't wait for the best-equipment-thingy to finally start showing bonus items as well :)
    and, what about the level cap? what's the point to get all those thousands of XP now? it still brings nothing

Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
  5. killado

killado Staff Sergeant

Make Christmas crackers, gingerbread, marzipan potato and chocolate cookie auctionable.

I have 50 christmas crackers on one world... and nothing to use them since im not a dueller.

I can´t get lucky on the roulette... i could get some money from the crackers and buy the sets.

6. fanney

fanney Reservist

Okay, I've completed the Christmas repeatable quest, and finally got my "present" today. I expected that the present will contain some useful items, but then I got a glass marble... What the hell?! What should I do with it? Throw at someone? It's totally useless!

I know it's not a hard quest, but I thought I will get something better than this..
    I worked for nothing again, it's really annoying..:hmpf:

7. olga

olga Master Sergeant

I agree - have lots of Christmas crackers - that I will probably never use- It would be nice to sell them.

8. olga

olga Master Sergeant

I am not sure anybody actually reads this - but I try anyway.

I think most players agree - that it is ok - to some extend to raise the amount of materials used to build forts.- But the amounts needed is ridiculously high.

On most servers we have just lost all our forts- when we changed to the new version- and never got the promised compensation from the loss.
    Many players are still very dissapoited by this - so they don't want to start over collecting 2100 cotton ....
    It gets worse as the new version have caused that there are now very few players left in some worlds - we are waiting for InnoGames to announce that they are closing down - hoping for a chance to migrate to a new server - again we loose our forts - so no one wants to contribute - and the game is just getting moe and more meaningless and dull

Besides that - what has InnoGames got against the adventurers.
    the time it takes to find materials for the post-horns is totally out of proportions - compared to the 3 other towers - for an adventurer with premium - who finds a bonus job with silver - it takes at least 300 hours to find the 75 post-horn needed. - So please raise the drop rate - or lower the amount needed. Indeed - lower the amount needed for the rest of the materials as well

And now we are at it - give the players on all the servers the promised compensation for the lost forts - not just a title and 50 bonds- that was given to all players.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2013
  9. pmelo

pmelo Reservist

they dont want forts, want duels for the people spend nuggets getting hp and energy, because of that need all that amount for the barracks, 18 nuggets or spend more than 100k for sleep