1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Update to 2.0 - feedback

Discussion in 'Version 2.0' started by kankalin, Aug 13, 2012.

Share This Page

1. HelenBack

HelenBack Private First Class

Main Server:
    Just wondering if/when Enewetak is going to be closed... I remember the last Beta world was deleted after testing migration... Is the same thing going to happen with Enewetak? I'd hate for anyone to waste all their time (and money if you still buy Nuggets) only to have it deleted.
    :eek:

2. chuck42

chuck42 Guest

dev answer?

Any chance a Dev will give us an answer about v2?

Is it staying the same, being drastically revised, removed?

I'm asking for a simple honest answer from a person in authority.

How about an answer please?

chuck42

3. vitamin2002

vitamin2002 Private First Class

why they remove ?! they work months for this version so i dont think , they will remove anything ... they will just improve ! for example they will improve chatroom ... ( beep , county chat , copy paste thing and ... )

4. pmelo

pmelo Guest

well i want see who can play with 2 chars (i play in 4 worlds) with this 2.0
    do quests is impossible because need stay online and looking the game and there are better games for see than the west they want robots playing, will never understand that is a browser game for who dont have all time of world, if the InnoGames want increase the profit increase max lv so the players will spend more nuggets and time, increase battle systems, for example battles with small teams (duels), bank robbery (attacking a town for get the a % of town treasure) etc, increase the time online just do tiring

here i am playing world of warcraft and the duel i can stay online sending all orders for job for do quests
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rdhv7VZXOQ (playing the duel)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2012
  5. chuck42

chuck42 Guest

Dev answer please

Is any Dev willing to answer me about v2?

please? I need to know whether to go into vacation mode or just delete all my worlds and find a new game.

:(

chuck42

6. Butcher Pete

Butcher Pete Guest

Don't hold your breathe mate, if you check there profiles most haven't been here in day's, if not weeks. Another fine example of the respect they have for our community :lol:

7. chuck42

chuck42 Guest

bug ticket

Dang, you're absolutely right. They aren't even reading any of this. So, I reported v2 as itself a bug, which I believe it is, and asked for a response. At least I think someone will read it.

8. The-Iceman

The-Iceman Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    They figure we will eventually give up complaining about a game that they have totally ruined
    Don't hold your breath for a reply :(

9. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK

Now where are all these new players ???:confused:

- That InnoGames believes will come. The number of players are dropping. - It is going fast right now. - People stop because they cant get the jobs system to work - so that they can play the-west without sitting in front of the computer all day. Many of your players have a job to go to - or school.

Next - players will stop, because nothing is going on in the chat - and there are too few other players. It is extremely quiet out there in the different worlds - not even during summer vacation - I can remember this low activity.
    I am not sure anybody besides players read this any longer - but if there are - please save this game - before it is too late - if it is not already.

On many servers - a number of players have given InnoGames until New year to fix the problems - and fix the game. - or they will stop.

10. Doc Snyder

Doc Snyder Reservist

Whats the surprise? :blink: The only new thing i've found is a new sqare in the interface options to turn off chat sounds.

11. the simmies

the simmies Guest

I think he means the chat sounds :p

12. kimba

kimba Private

Maybe this is the answer to all our post's....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

are you havin' fun? I think you're the only ones...

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  13. kimba

kimba Private

another pearl

[​IMG]

14. the simmies

the simmies Guest

@Kimba: Those were already there before this recent update. The devs already had fun with that with the original 2.0 update. :p

15. efilemoni

efilemoni Reservist

Maybe some day I could get used to chat or that i can not control anymore the time in jobs:p but the thing that realy make me "crazy" is that i can't get any drops anymore.I mean I'm adventurer with premium in my character and i do 15 times bridge building an d i get 2 sledg hammer or 10 times "carving out clains" for 3 flags.They asking more products for building a fort (they did not gave us back anything, apart from promises:whistle:) and they cut the drops:( And of course long to see pants or guns or belts as drops:p
    That is completely wrong

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  16. the simmies

the simmies Guest

They did not actually cut the drops. The drops are mostly in balance with the necessary products for fortbuilding. Okay, there may be exceptions (such as Pony Express), but most of them are in balance. That is if you have a lot of time. Take that Building Bridges for example. It is in balance, but since it's just 10 minutes you need to click it a lot of times. If you don't have time to do that, you're busted. If you do have time to do that, it is not a really big problem. It's the consequence of the way Innogames has chosen. The real active players will not have a lot of problems, but players that are not really active will have/get problems. This is one of them. :)

17. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    You can now get rid of the hints telling you that you are low in energy ect. - Nice :)

It is now possible to start with tha chat open - but the chat window is still in the way. Still it is a start in the right direction.

A lot off shy playes still cant read theri forum and PM - and might not have found theri way to the settings menu.

The menu in the settings menu is in german right now. - It changes from day to day - even in our non beta Danish worlds. We fell that we are treated as a beta testing world.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
  18. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    Chat improvements ??

not really sure
    You can not whisper to someone who is abwesent - (what is that ???)

That is not working - my friend and I both got a lot of yellow messages saying that now she is here - now she is not - and we were both just doing what we always does - jumping form one world to the next - We really did not need that information.
    If all you have to do to be "abwesent" is to be in an other window - it is very inconvenient - that it is not possible then to whisper.;):confused:

19. kimba

kimba Private

Well, that only means a thing.
    As an escuse, or not, we were told that this dev's team never played TW before. If so, why do they still dont' listen to those who play since it's begining?
    Why stuburnly make all the same mistakes?
    They want to improve? ...just read what we write down here. As simple as that.
    Just have to ask, so if it's technically possible, do it.

20. pmelo

pmelo Guest

while that all people stopping play, developers think we play only 1 server but we play 3-4 and none will look the game after 8 minutes with all accs for do quests, they think have slaves for a browser game :up:
    the lower job time need be 15 minutes, i agreed that developers never played this game