• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.93 discussion

bidliz

Private
Sorry, but I have to ask you about the new patchlog. That's all, or am I missed something? Or really our lovely devs made 3 bugfix for nothing, cuz those quests are not available now, and that's all? :D

After 10 years of The West, i think it's a bit weak... and at our region the moderator team spamming all the time to us, how many millions of euro the profit / year what the InnoGames GmbH earnd, just we don't get nothin' after we purchase a lot, and at the beginning of 2019, my server lost 40 players again just in this month from fort battle, we can not fill a small fort with players, and no one cares about us..
Sorry, but i really thinking about, that I have to look for an other game... and ofc sorry about that, but it's not a patch, it's only a joke. May if you have time, check for a competing German company, cause I saw a patchlog from them, and they made a hole new things to the game, and the patchlog was only 5 or 6 pages.. it should be similar to us too. (use google if you want to check it out which one is that game and which company is that).

Hope you understand my problem.

Best Regards: Bidliz

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
How often do they update the game? Once a year?

Our update logs are indeed relatively small, this one included some work for the next event which will be announced separately, so that's not included.