• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.85 discussion

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Great idea I saw just the 6-10 players at the lobby^^

So the plan is working ;) More player and more match at adventure, shorter waiting time.
r0AcWd6.png

w5aaUI9.png

Last edited:

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
2:2 is ok, but 1:1 is just running when you would get 35 points in the 35 rounds.
1:1 is just nice for the quester or adv with collusion so 35:35^^

1:1 is great when someone have more playtime at late night, easier find one friend to play some adv, than found 3 or 5. Last time I needed a hour to find 5 friends, who will play adv with me, after we played one, 4 friends said they go to sleep.

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
It will be changed to filtered cigarette, not sure when though. Probably next Monday.

sam--

Reservist
There is always the problem with the quest "Oktoberfest is comming". "The first sinday"

The henry quest does not appear

A simple message to the support and it's settled. Thank you people:up:

:lovetw:

Last edited:

MercuryTem

Reservist
It will be changed to filtered cigarette, not sure when though. Probably next Monday.
Hello
With this fix , will we have to cancel the quest and to re-accept again ? or will the change be directly available for the quest in progress?