• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.82 discussion

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
sp you couldn't get another rare independence chest?
i won't call that a bug... just a jolly good solution to the stuff nobody wants
should be implemented on all the items
so you won't get stuck with 40 hats and scarfs.

so that you won't get a second new beginning potion.
thats bad if it happens once......... and even suicidal if it happens the second time.
especially on regular servers.

why put items in event you can get or buy the whole year in shop?
it still surprises me, that it still happens

DeletedUser4338

Hello everyone, I just want to say in the name of all players who play adventures, that I see no point in plying adventures because you can get only trash for the veteran points, just nothing good... We need new items in the veteran shop, please add some also some good buffs would be appreciated (buffs for fort fights etc.). For example the bavarian set is better than outlaw which makes no sense, maybe add another one which will be even better than those two. PLEASE, ty.

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
We have added one more thing to this update, the first key can now be found in the premium chest and sold on the market. This should help some players get their golden gun.

DeletedUser4431

We have added one more thing to this update, the first key can now be found in the premium chest and sold on the market. This should help some players get their golden gun.
About market, it would be nice a advanced search in the market, as happened with inventory. :up:

DeletedUser3951

First key has never really been an issue. It is the second key that you can't get if you choose wrong path in a quest

Delmare

Reservist
First key has never really been an issue. It is the second key that you can't get if you choose wrong path in a quest

Are there any plans to add another possibility to obtain the second key? As far as I know, there is only one other way to get the key after choosing a different reward in 'The raid', which happened here and there in the early days when the 'Gentleman's set' was top notch and the use of the key was still unclear :njub:. That is, you have to be lucky in opening premium chests. At a price of 1500 nuggets/bonds each and a chance to find the key at around 0.55% (tw-clac.net) you have to spend more than 250,000 nuggets/bonds in average to get one.

Last edited: