• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.77 discussion

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
When will fair open again? I think everyone want see how fixed and want to test it again, how reward pool is reworked.

DeletedUser4416

è normale questa quest?

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    560.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    564.6 KB · Views: 33

DeletedUser4545

I love the fact that InnoGames is the only game company I know that struggles with abosuletly basic problems in their games. Even tho they have got a testing beta server. I dont even think they are not able to do it because they know it in advance compared to normal servers. Im starting to think they are just lazy and dont want to do anything at all.

I mean what is that hard on removing one item from a group of other tombola items. Better cancel the whole fricking event, yeah. But dont do anything about people that abused the 25% exp elixir to get to level 150 IN NO time :D

Or why do you have to release Shiny gold colt/sabre apart... That created a big difference between melee and ranged duelers. Problem with a broadcasting system so you have to cancel event?

I know bugs happen, but thats whats beta for. You have got a player base that is telling you something is wrong. You just gotta react and not be lazy. I doubt any1 from actual dev team is reading this so its propably useless and another shout into the darkness... So yeah nevermind i guess

DeletedUser4431

More quests for "Main Story"? :roll:
The accessible levels is 10 out of 10:

Lv: 10 - The Outpost
Lv: 20 - Call to adventure
Lv: 30 - No water in Newport (Note: In achieviements, the description is wrong)
Lv: 40 - Down with Fort Mencer
Lv: 50 - The North, the South and the brunette
Lv: 60 - Playing against the rules
Lv: 70 - Once upon a time in "The West"
Lv: 80 - The left and the right hand of the devil
Lv: 90 - Unchained
Lv: 100 - .....
Lv: 110 - .....
~~~~
Lv: 150 - ....

More 6 news quests or
20 out of 20, 3 news quests. (Lv. 110, Lv. 130 and Lv. 150)

DeletedUser4557

2.75:
  • The new golden weapons are back with new bonuses.
    With this and the next 2 updates we will give you an opportunity to find the new weapons with new questlines.
    2.77: nothing..

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
But dont do anything about people that abused the 25% exp elixir to get to level 150 IN NO time :D

why punish players for mistakes InnoGames makes?
they didn't test it properly, is that the fault of players?
what if somebody used nuggs for extra spins? would it be fair to punish him?

Stop complaining of abuse..... it's a mistake InnoGames made, so don't blame the players for it.
you are probably annoyed because you didn't see it or wasn't in time to do it yourself?
that's what I hear the most all the time from complaining people.

DeletedUser4545

have to release Shiny gold colt/sabre apart... That created a big difference between melee and ranged duelers. Problem with a broadcasting system so you have to cancel event?
why punish players for mistakes InnoGames makes?
they didn't test it properly, is that the fault of players?
what if somebody used nuggs for extra spins? would it be fair to punish him?

Stop complaining of abuse..... it's a mistake InnoGames made, so don't blame the players for it.
you are probably annoyed because you didn't see it or wasn't in time to do it yourself?
that's what I hear the most all the time from complaining people.

Ussualy when someone abuses a bug. They are punished or rolled back. In every single game abusing something that is not done on purpose by game developers is punishable. In every single game lol

I did notice that there is 25% xp potion in common rewards. I mean who wouldnt notice lol.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
Ussualy when someone abuses a bug. They are punished or rolled back. In every single game abusing something that is not done on purpose by game developers is punishable. In every single game lol

I did notice that there is 25% xp potion in common rewards. I mean who wouldnt notice lol.

nice thinking.... but.............. the problems with fair are not bugs.
you keep mentioning it as a bug, but it isn't.
that InnoGames didn;t look into what they put in the different categories is not the fault of players.
how can you ever know what prizes should be in any of the 4 boxes?
when is it right or when is it wrong? you don't know what the set-up of InnoGames is.
so whatever prizes they put in the fair? it's the decision of InnoGames.
so if you play a lottery with slim to no chance of winning? are you cheating or complaining if you win?
don't think so..
so stop mentioning it as a bug.

OneTouch

Private First Class
features.png

Nothing to announce :(

No news about golden set, nothing about American set. So what was the point on this update?

Last edited by a moderator:

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
We made some necessary changes that are not visible to players, the next golden weapon will hopefully be released soon though.