• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.75 discussion

DeletedUser4218

yes, because after this the next tombola winner weapons will be even stronger.
Do not count with that. As we see now easter winner weapons are weaker .

I highly welcome the new golden set but only in if conditions to get them will by very difficult. 1. we rise DMG again for everybody.
2. it is not fair for player which spend money for tombola winners weapons and for those which upgraded expensive weapons.
It is like to buy an expensive car and the next month is for free. demotivating for next events

I think that to get so strong set need more effort. maybe secret quest. a lot of products. crafting points and products. Do not make it ease!
Everybody will use golden gun for battles. we want variability
That is my personal opinion

Last edited by a moderator:

OneTouch

Private First Class
A shiny Golden Colt (The legendary Golden Colt

• Requires:
    • -
      finished_shape.png
      Equip Golden Colt 1/1
    • - [1]
      finished_shape.png
      Letter from someone 1/1
    • -
      finished_shape.png
      $ 10000
    • - Adventures won: 0/5
    • -
      finished_shape.png
      Money earned from jobs: 2000/2000
    • -
      finished_shape.png
      Money earned at mobile trader: 4500/4500
    • -
      finished_shape.png
      Money won in bandit duels : 1000/1000

Why adventures? :oops::oops::oops: At least playing 5 adventures looks ok but this one looks so harsh.

Pavel18345

Private
A shiny Golden Colt (The legendary Golden Colt

• Requires:
    • -
      finished_shape.png
      Equip Golden Colt 1/1
    • - [1]
      finished_shape.png
      Letter from someone 1/1
    • -
      finished_shape.png
      $ 10000
    • - Adventures won: 0/5
    • -
      finished_shape.png
      Money earned from jobs: 2000/2000
    • -
      finished_shape.png
      Money earned at mobile trader: 4500/4500
    • -
      finished_shape.png
      Money won in bandit duels : 1000/1000

Why adventures? :oops::oops::oops: At least playing 5 adventures looks ok but this one looks so harsh.

Where is this questline?

DeletedUser3756

Impossible for me lot of place, like other players, still idk why need adventure for firearm weapon...

Change it playing 5 and still take me about a day to get it.
1 day xD when it took to get the 3rd key months in the old worlds, that put a little difficulty is good.

DeletedUser4219

I hate adventures, but I would play five for this. But to win five...
I'll cheat and ask a friend to play with me. If we get to another team, first I will lose 5 times, after that he will lose 5 times.

DeletedUser4218

I do not agree. then give it to everybody for free without any work. I would go for 50 winning adventures. 20 fort battles.
You can not give so good weapons for free. Then we do not need to spend time , nuggets / bonds for this game anymore.
I just want to make the game again more interesting. Force players to do something. Quest which I can do in one day is nothing/ boring .

asdf124

Private First Class
I have requested to change the win requirement to complete 5 adventures, so that might happen :)
I disagree completely, it is fairly easy to win 5 times.

Why change it to play 5 times? The quest should make peeps read about adventure, not just join and not do anything!

So change it to play 5 times just to screw with peeps who play it regularly?

Might as well remove the requirement.

quis

Private First Class
Then give riddles,something to train your brain. But this seems again, that you only have to do certain things many many times. I remember the old days, when you hat to do some combination, thinking, brainsorming...

Logical things / riddles OK
Testing different combinations etc. OK
Doing different tasks OK

The (secret)quests are not anymore about anything interesting just doing this and that. OK, I agree that it is stupid and boring to get every questline as fast as possible. But to invest many hours to get into an adventure or more, and then to win them, to get insulted or what ever is in my opinion also not interesting.

Everyone is different, everyone likes different things and opportunities, but to call "doing / winning 50 adventures and 20 fortbattles" interesting is a little bit strange to me.

The word is "long time excitement" and not "long time frustration" ;)

DeletedUser4218

50 adventures and 20 fortbattles was just example. everything what will make it more difficult is good. maybe using something from crafting too.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Not lot of players like adventure, and when quest need they only doing something what bad for other players or literally nothing. So making adventure for guys who really like and enjoying, filling up with shooting target or get team with 2 new makes people frustrating. Adventure really team work needed game, one wrong step and everything lost, you need really good skills and high level team members to win, and also not forget who really investigated lot of for adventure (winning event, wright brothers or getting high lvl gun) can be everytime in opposite team. At hungarian market, about 30 player like play adventure (about half are hothead, swearing when someone make mistake, not like low lvl guys in his team, etc), others who tried sometimes for quest really not enjoying because you need to everything precise, no chance to learn it, because they not have got enough patience for accepting negative words. So if adventure going to be more enjoyable (and not one misstep make everything gone wrong, I hope one day they make duel mode too, 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 or team fighting against team, new maps, etc), we can talk about putting back adventure winning requirement.
roy o benonn viewpoint only, he want other get it slower, because he paid for something what is better than other thing, we need accept that viewpoint too. But we don't know what InnoGames plan about dmg things, making upgradeable weapons with 1,1 and not upgradeable ones 1,2 (like lincoln and golden colt), so giving something to F2P guys have chance at duels not bad idea, maybe some will do it more times (need more opponent for high duel lvl guys, do something about that too, thanks), but you can still use your weapons what have about same dmg but with better bonus (like hooker and david has got nice bonus and lonesome too), still you can win duels.
I'm hope golden colt not will change, but if really need to change dmg part of gun, make little lower starting dmg, but not change +1,2 dmg per lvl one. But if make it lower too much, again, golden gun set will become obsoleted one, so new quest for that and other ones will be less interested.

DeletedUser4494

I believe only to complete 5 adventures is fair enough because for many people adventures are completely boring and useless

messi010

Reservist
one wrong step and everything lost
and not one misstep make everything gone wrong
That isn´t right :)

because for many people adventures are completely boring and useless
They aren´t boring, but to difficult for the most tw players. Adv are the most diversified feature in tw if you play it right. But the level in the countries where I played for e.g in Poland/Hungary/England arent very high. I played there with a new acc around 20-30 MPIs with Barrel Roll and they don´t check this abilitie and fell down of the building.

Last edited:

asdf124

Private First Class
I believe only to complete 5 adventures is fair enough because for many people adventures are completely boring and useless
The reason why I don't like play adventure quest requirement is, level 150 will not bother trying to even learn the adventure.

Not lot of players like adventure, and when quest need they only doing something what bad for other players or literally nothing. So making adventure for guys who really like and enjoying, filling up with shooting target or get team with 2 new makes people frustrating. Adventure really team work needed game, one wrong step and everything lost, you need really good skills and
You can certainly learn without playing adventures, yet the materials are there but not many do bother to find out about it.

I have tried to make this:

https://forum.the-west.net/index.php?threads/adventure-guide.56998/

However, the only thing I see wrong is that players don't even review it.

How am I supposed to improve some guide without anyone telling me they have a problem with reading a part I made?

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
You can certainly learn without playing adventures, yet the materials are there but not many do bother to find out about it.

I have tried to make this:

https://forum.the-west.net/index.php?threads/adventure-guide.56998/

However, the only thing I see wrong is that players don't even review it.

How am I supposed to improve some guide without anyone telling me they have a problem with reading a part I made?

If you ever see average west player, some of don't interest in fort battle too. Not so difficult to take part on fort battle, they not interested and when event come, they take a part but not moving right. Back to adventure: You made great guide, but not every market had own adventure guide. Still players not interested about that part of game.

That isn´t right :)

Than you never saw any hothead guy at .hu market :D You made little mistake they going into rage mode. We really need ability to play as team or at least make 1 vs 1 adventure duels or something else to ignore these guys somehow.