• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.75 discussion

DeletedUser4509

I really like the idea to make it more difficult (the questline). There should be a choice: win 25 fort battles or play/win 25-50 adventures. Make it hard! I would really like to have some chalenge in it. Or for the gun and knive: win or participiate in 30 duels. There are even harder things we did for only one skill point or for fun...
(There's a quest, can't remember which one)

DeletedUser4219

Usually there is only 1 fort battle per day, so about 5-10 adventures can be compare with it.

This is just for the pistol, get the riffle will be harder. (it could be 25 F2P or 100 duells or 100 adventures or 200 hours job. )

DeletedUser4509

Usually there is only 1 fort battle per day, so about 5-10 adventures can be compare with it.

This is just for the pistol, get the riffle will be harder. (it could be 25 F2P or 100 duells or 100 adventures or 200 hours job. )
I like that :)
Maybe some veterans would find it interesting too :)

asdf124

Private First Class
It can be difficult, but let us to choose.
for example: 10 F2P or 50 duells or 50 adventures or 100 hours job.
I agree that it should be a choice between adventure wins, 50 duels, 10 fort fights or 100 hour job with a time limit of 120 for the job hours, 48-72 for adventure/duels.

And 12-15 days limit for fort fights.

Maybe make it repeatable too but once a year?

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Boo and died.

9tckDlu.png

DeletedUser4218

I agree that it should be a choice between adventure wins, 50 duels, 10 fort fights or 100 hour job with a time limit of 120 for the job hours, 48-72 for adventure/duels.

And 12-15 days limit for fort fights.

Maybe make it repeatable too but once a year?

Add some crafting too :D make it more interesting.
Old golden gun you can get in one hour. Do not repeat this scenario. And we do not need exact numbers of duels fort battles or adventures. Make it for example take 50 000 xp from fort battle 20 000 xp from duels and maybe 5000 veteran points. whatever.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
Add some crafting too :D make it more interesting.
Old golden gun you can get in one hour. Do not repeat this scenario. And we do not need exact numbers of duels fort battles or adventures. Make it for example take 50 000 xp from fort battle 20 000 xp from duels and maybe 5000 veteran points. whatever.

now hte quest about the old golden gun is known..... it's easy.
in those days it wasn't that easy when nobody knew anything about the questline.
so you can't even compare it.
the biggest problem nowadays is not so much the questlines.... but the fanpages like calc.net and the wiki's that post all the questlines right away on it.
I myself aleady noticed that nobody even read the mission messages and just keep asking for the answers or a link to the questline.
While the answer is plain simple in the mission message? Most of the time it even is in it specifically.
so an easy or a hard quest? doesn't even matter... players will complain anyways... and instead of searching themselves, keep asking the same questions day after day.

DeletedUser4054

A shiny Golden Colt (The legendary Golden Colt

• Requires:
    • -
      finished_shape.png
      Equip Golden Colt 1/1
    • - [1]
      finished_shape.png
      Letter from someone 1/1
    • -
      finished_shape.png
      $ 10000
    • - Adventures won: 0/5
    • -
      finished_shape.png
      Money earned from jobs: 2000/2000
    • -
      finished_shape.png
      Money earned at mobile trader: 4500/4500
    • -
      finished_shape.png
      Money won in bandit duels : 1000/1000
WHERE IS THE QUESTLINE ? I must equip the golden gun with the golden sabre to see the quest? And at where NPC is the quest?

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Rare moment when doing npc duel (cost so many energy, reward really poor, maybe if they give 3x or 4x reward, will be better), but getting 4 women as opponent and 3 twins with different names was priceless:

OBB91lJ.png

5, thinking about possible archive 4 twins :D

6JkhLzS.png

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Possible to make if I paid 250$ for sleeping in hotel, but town later become ghost town, my sleep continue and not cancelled?
Not so funny when you set yourself sleep but when login back your sleep cancelled.

DeletedUser199

Equip Golden Colt. I got one from Waupee.

I still have to do The Raid for the Rifle... :(

Requires:
  • -
    finished_shape.png
    Wanted dead or alive posters created: 5/5
  • - Wanted persons caught: 0/5
  • -
    compass.png
    upload_2018-4-15_21-14-52.png Work as a travelling merchant (2 minutes / 25 hours)