• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.75 discussion

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
New Golden Weapon set for me good alternative against Lincoln. F2P guys will have chance at MPI (so maybe more player will play that game). Duelling weapons only have same dmg as Lincoln, but not giving lot of points for duels. Some guys still use David gun set than Shiny Colt.

About Golden horse set: Auctionable, so very unknown what will be... 0,4 resistance mean 40? Or 0,4 dmg mean 40 dmg too? Still unknown, so we need see first what this will be.

DeletedUser4315

IMHO, the legendary golden weapons should be available since level 100 or something like that, because then there is not the time to use them unupgraded :)

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Don't compare it to a set that hasn't been released yet, compare it to the currently available items.

Shiny colt only can make little more dmg than David or Lonesome, but if we looks David set bonus better and Lonesome had nice long run, only maybe little short. At duels still some more skill points better than little higher dmg. Others not released what you said, so I can only compare Shiny colt.
David firearm after upgrading it to lvl 2, have got same dmg as Shiny colt, if I remember correctly and David has got set bonus too, what more important at duels.
Lonesome have got again same dmg bonus if upgraded to lvl 2 and set bonus still a thing.
If we compare not upraded ones, Shiny colt has got about 35 more dmg, but no set bonus atm, because we don't know what will be it. More hit chance (or better dodging) or we go for highest dmg. Sometimes safer making little less dmg (opponents not always have chance have dmg buff) so if we using polishing stone we can't talk about less dmg after that. Possible use dmg buff with Shiny colt too, but that gun bonuses so less than others too, so if we making one less hit or getting one more hit, all plus dmg can't make more difference. Because if opponent good as you like, maybe you can hit 3-4 times, and what dmg bonus we get with Shiny colt and making, hit one time less or get one more hit sometimes can be deadly. You can ask other duellers guy, they better like using set guns for more skill points. Atm duels skills lot of time better than little more dmg at duels.

asdf124

Private First Class
We just want some challenge in the questline if it will give such a powerful reward.
I think it would be fair to change the 15 caught players to 20 duel wins.

I'd rather have that than trying to figure out who didn't have a bounty.

I can only duel about 20 players in .net arizona.

So, you bet that would take a long time to catch specially as a none dueler.