• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.72 discussion

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
This will be fixed?

04uglay.png

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Unlikely, the rewards were swapped. Changing it now can result in some players getting the same item twice.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
They only swapped name and image (that was the easier part to change), about dmg... Maybe atm the best if we have high dmg with some bonus points, little more useful if someone use this set for luck, when he/she get duelled.

OneTouch

Private First Class
Hmm after the swap looks like now rotten egg have damage of holiday revolver. Now we can throw some rotten eggs.:njub:
IDK why players whining about it, it's just awesome. :mad:

And why "Groom set" is now completely unsalable? It was auctionable first except "Bouquet of a dead bride".
After 2.71 "Bouquet of a dead bride" became auctionable and others changed to unsalable and after 2.72 now set is completely unsalable.

Last edited:

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
The groom set was made not auctionable deliberately, but we might revert that decision based on feedback.

I'll pass on the feedback about the holiday weapons, perhaps we can give them more similar stats.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
The groom set was made not auctionable deliberately, but we might revert that decision based on feedback.

Reverting back will be great, it really good set for some people, and cheap to upgrade it.
I'll pass on the feedback about the holiday weapons, perhaps we can give them more similar stats.

If they had same bonuses and dmg will be welcomed!

DeletedUser3756

It's a good set, it's not the best, it's good for some jobs. I would do it auctionable again.