• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.70 discussion

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
That should be fixed now. We've also changed the drop rates of the items in the snowballs slightly and fixed some other issues :)

DeletedUser4476

There will be no refunds, unfortunately.
I hope it is a joke...
You can close the travelling fair and put out the xp drink but can't add the refunds to the characters? :/ I and of course a lot of player work hard in the buildings and finding items for nothing? It is annoying a little bit...or I think it bad only? :O

DeletedUser500

I hope it is a joke...
You can close the travelling fair and put out the xp drink but can't add the refunds to the characters? :/ I and of course a lot of player work hard in the buildings and finding items for nothing? It is annoying a little bit...or I think it bad only? :O
There isn't really a way that we can see how many products people have put into the fair before it was closed, so we can't know how much you would be entitled to as a refund. Also Beta server.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
When I use energy bag, I need wait 10 mins now for using next buff after update. Is it a bug or not?
Before update it was possible use baked beans after I used my energy bag.

DeletedUser3756

When I use energy bag, I need wait 10 mins now for using next buff after update. Is it a bug or not?
Before update it was possible use baked beans after I used my energy bag.
I also realized that, I thought it was the solution to a problem I had for a long time, the energy did not have to wait for 10 minutes, but the motivation yes, so I guess they have been equal, although by costing 2000 bonds and being unique I expected both to remain as the energy.
without having to wait

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
That was a deliberate change, it's now more in line with other items that restore energy.

DeletedUser4338

"rewards from tournament will be distributed at the end of the december 2017" i see :/

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
It took a little longer than expected, but we're currently working on the distribution :)

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Only for me looks like something changed at craft or I'm really unlucky person? When I crafting yellow difficulties recipe, more often happen with me, I didn't receive craft point. About 60 crafting, I got only 57 points.

DeletedUser4431

3Y2SVdOVREadiL_QN7XgjQ.png

Revolver Hamege and others, could be sell Mobile Trader.
friendset_rifle.png

I have many others model, Hank, Hodge, and Haim.

Last edited by a moderator: