• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.69 & Christmas sale discussion

asdf124

Private First Class
...why do not sell anymore bags from 2012 and 2013? what did you have to lose? another bad decision...
The 2012 chinga, natty bumpo and allan quater weapon sets are in the fair now.

So, I presume it is in the fair after swaps.

Snr Sarg

Lance Corporal
what is the point of Mayan Set items in the Xmas 2017 bags?

I already have a full set, they cannot be sold or auctioned, complete and utter waste of 75 bonds :(

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
It looks like the Magic World quest doesn't work properly on beta, it will likely start later here.

As for the Mayan set in the Christmas 2017 bag, that will hopefully be removed.

Snr Sarg

Lance Corporal
It looks like the Magic World quest doesn't work properly on beta, it will likely start later here.

As for the Mayan set in the Christmas 2017 bag, that will hopefully be removed.

And in the meantime, will additional Mayan items found from bags be compensated/replaced?

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
If they are removed, we might replace the obtained Mayan items with new bags, we'll let you know what we decide if the bags are changed.

asdf124

Private First Class
If they are removed, we might replace the obtained Mayan items with new bags, we'll let you know what we decide if the bags are changed.
How about you replace mayan with Bavarian/dirndl item chests?

That will be 2017's special items.

DeletedUser4219

I've almost got everything in the game.
Now I want to get all sets chests. (I wont open them, they will be in my collection)
I wanted to buy some of the missing 2013 chests at the Christmas fair.

Why did they get out of it when they were always in it before?
(next year the 2014 sets chests will disappear ? It would be good to know these changes in advance so that we can prepare for it.)

Please put back the 2012-2013 sets chests in the actual christmas fair. (if pre-announced, it can get out in the coming years)

asdf124

Private First Class
I've almost got everything in the game.
Now I want to get all sets chests. (I wont open them, they will be in my collection)
I wanted to buy some of the missing 2013 chests at the Christmas fair.

Why did they get out of it when they were always in it before?
(next year the 2014 sets chests will disappear ? It would be good to know these changes in advance so that we can prepare for it.)

Please put back the 2012-2013 sets chests in the actual christmas fair. (if pre-announced, it can get out in the coming years)
The chests are in the traveling fair, they will be their with a chance.

You will have at least 4 chances with a big timeline(4 events usually have 4 fair's)

DeletedUser4219

Great... And with what chance?

Over the years I could find yellow one only once at the traveling fair....

I've just become a champion of the fort battles with my team and I really like this game, but some of InnoGames's choices...no comment..........