• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.67 discussion

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Changelog_267.png

We are currently planning on applying the patch to version 2.67 on Monday, November 13th. Please keep in mind and that the date, time and content of the patch are subject to change.

features.png

Adventure ranking

An adventure ranking was added to the ranking window. Next to the ranking number and the player name, you are able to see the players' total number of players knocked out, the number of executed abilites, the number of played games, the amount of inflicted friendly fire and the number of ragequits.

Inventory filter improvement

Now it is also possible to filter for certain buffs in the inventory by using the inventory search. For example, you can now type "energy" in order to find buffs that will provide your character with an increase of energy.

Rights in fort battle chat
Now you are able to see who changed the speaking right in fort battle chats within the corresponding system message.

bug.png

Map selection in Adventure gang window

When selecting a map in the Adventure gang window the settings panel at the right-hand side was duplicated.

Damage from NPC opponents

NPC duel opponents in quests did only little damage when using a weapon with a level-dependent damage bonus.

We hope you like the changes this update brings to the game. As always we are looking forward to your feedback! (link discussion thread)

Best regards
Your The West Team

I hope you like the new adventure rankings :)

asdf124

Private First Class
Does rangequitting at the end count as a ragequit?

Edit:

I use friendly fire sometimes as a tactic to respawn......

Love love adv ranking :lovetw: also generally like 'ragequit' ranking.

Just tested this and if you leave before game was even started to fix your gear (e.g. put back dueling gear) you 'ragequit' in that game and similar if you leave at last turn of the game you get +1 'ragequits' either don't really affect anything during the game. :(
I use to do both in regular bases, don't even want to see my ragequit number in EN-worlds :D (looks like I have to disconnected from now on.)

asdf124

Private First Class
Love love adv ranking :lovetw: also generally like 'ragequit' ranking.

Just tested this and if you leave before game was even started to fix your gear (e.g. put back dueling gear) you 'ragequit' in that game and similar if you leave at last turn of the game you get +1 'ragequits' either don't really affect anything during the game. :(
I use to do both in regular bases, don't even want to see my ragequit number in EN-worlds :D (looks like I have to disconnected from now on.)
Just use shortkeys for changing gears.

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
The other things are taken into account when the KO's are equal. But generally it is indeed sorted by knockouts.