• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.136 Discussion

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
All of the items of the set that are upgradeable now we're upgradeable before. The set update only improved the bonuses - making the items upgradeable wasn't part of the set update.

DeletedUser500

Not sure where to post this, so this will do, I had some Angus ideas to give people a reason to visit him...

Trading Boosts
vGOxtiy.png

Trading these boosts in to swap for another type of boost, notably product boost never drops and it's the only one I'd want.

Trading in Old chests from 2013 - 2015
We can't do anything with these old chests other than sell them to Angus' brother (don't actually know his name, but keeping with the Scottish theme, i'll dub him Jock), should be able to trade them in for bonds/nuggets/credits towards a modern set - something that we can spend in the Jock Shop.

Trading in set items to create a chest
Continuation from the previous idea, let us actually pack up all the sets into a chest, maybe for a token fee. Make set chests auctionable.

Removing Angus from the Quest counter
Don't allow Angus "quests" to count towards the achievements and such, then you can put him back to his original state where he was a good feature :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Not sure where to post this, so this will do, I had some Angus ideas to give people a reason to visit him...

Trading Boosts
vGOxtiy.png

Trading these boosts in to swap for another type of boost, notably product boost never drops and it's the only one I'd want.

Trading in Old chests from 2013 - 2015
We can't do anything with these old chests other than sell them to Angus' brother (don't actually know his name, but keeping with the Scottish theme, i'll dub him Jock), should be able to trade them in for bonds/nuggets/credits towards a modern set - something that we can spend in the Jock Shop.

Trading in set items to create a chest
Continuation from the previous idea, let us actually pack up all the sets into a chest, maybe for a token fee. Make set chests auctionable.
I will pass this on :).

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
We can already do that.
Unless u mean something else?
I'd love to have extra options to swap them for though. I mean I don't really use any of those boosts like ever :p

Some extra ideas:
> Add an option to swap "3 days" premiums for each other.

> Add an option to swap 3 days VIP for 6 to 9 days of one type of premium.
So basically, for example, give 3 day of VIP for 6-9 days of Character premium.

> "Wild West Chili" as option for some swaps. Instead of obsolete FF Buffs.

DeletedUser500

We can already do that.
Oh, my bad if it turns out you can in fact trade one in every 7 weeks or whatever. Can you get a product boost from them? All I get to trade are work instructions.
I want to trade all of my other boosts for product boost, because we have to farm a lot.

But yeah, lots of positive ideas to make this a worthwhile feature :)
especially agree with:
"Wild West Chili" as option for some swaps. Instead of obsolete FF Buffs.
There's absolutely no way you're picking a basic fort buff when we have Ammo slides, Westerners or even Bayonets.

It's also hilarious to me that Angus' surname is McGuffin when he serves no purpose to the plot of any aspect of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
every 7 weeks or whatever
Every 3 days, and 1 exchange per each. So 3 exchange per Week..

"Because there be too much clutter with too many Quests" was the excuse for 3 days a Week.
And you know the excuse for "1 per day"

Goes without saying but, both are lame and lazy excuses.

Meanwhile..
Another idea, to make life better for Collectors:
> Give various Boxes and/or Chests via various exchange quests.

And for Crafters:
> Recipe book!

Last edited: