• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.136 Discussion

HelenBack

Private First Class
There is no such set in the game lol
Gentle"men" set is unisex, except the Stick I guess.

In any case none of the updated sets will be anywhere near useful

GentleWoman's set, would be the Dancer Set. Most of the Dancer's set can only be worn by females... Only the Belt and Pants (Petticoat) can be worn by males...

Some pieces of the Gentleman's set can not be worn by females (Shoes and Walking Stick).

So, will the Dancer's set be improved? :)

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
The Literary man achievement isn't being awarded... http://prntscr.com/uy1v0g

What are the improvements to Gentleman and Mexican sets? I don't see that anything has changed.

Please send us a ticket with regards to the achievement.

We are looking into any possible issues with the new bonuses for the mentioned sets

GentleWoman's set, would be the Dancer Set. Most of the Dancer's set can only be worn by females... Only the Belt and Pants (Petticoat) can be worn by males...

Some pieces of the Gentleman's set can not be worn by females (Shoes and Walking Stick).

So, will the Dancer's set be improved? :)
Possibly. I will not give a straight yes answer as we do not have a plan for this yet, but the chances of it being improved are relatively high.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
On a contradictory note, there are achievements locked behind a paywall, and there are achievements in which the requirements have gotten much more difficult over time as more items were added to the game - which are both slightly unfair to free players (AKA the actual content of this game for paying customers) and new players (AKA the possible future content of this game if they aren't scared away by the loot-boxing) - However I'd rather see the achievements altered than the entire game changed around them to balance whatever the Achievement requires.
This is also quite the hilarious statement, and taken slightly out of context, given the state of PvP, almost seems like achievement hunters are the priority demographic, as you can't destroy their gameplay with tombola power-creep. :njub:

I understand there are achievements that can only be achieved by spending nuggets, the only ones I can currently think of are set achievements that can only be purchased via the premium. I am sure there are some, however I cannot think of any achievements that have been changed due to new items being added to the game.

eusuntguta

Private
Please note that this feedback doesn't come just from the Beta server or one specific server, it is feedback gathered from all markets. Many players exploited the quests at Angus to complete numerous achievements, achievements that would normally take much longer to complete.

We have received feedback from players who have completed such achievements without the use of Angus, thus requiring more work ,more time and more effort.

Instead of not counting quests from angus, for achievements, you make angus useless. I am speechless, the same InnoGames logic which destroys the game.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
Please note that this feedback doesn't come just from the Beta server or one specific server, it is feedback gathered from all markets. Many players exploited the quests at Angus to complete numerous achievements, achievements that would normally take much longer to complete.

We have received feedback from players who have completed such achievements without the use of Angus, thus requiring more work ,more time and more effort.
this is the instruction bug... it doesn;t have shit to do with the rest of the quests, cause the items you have to deliver you can't buy, but only get them while playing the game.

the only change you should made by angus? is every day every mission with a number you can put in how many you want to switch.
this change???
you are knowingly lying about it... or too stupid to know the game... take your pick.
you follow right in the footsteps of known liar leones.
WHY?
he also was lying about thing and giving mis-information... WHY?
If you know you have to lie about it??? then just shut up about it.

furthermore??
the achievements?? all reasonable older worlds are already far past those quest numbers so nothing new will be added to older players.
why not simplify things and start a achievement counter with the amount of items crafted?
or with prods farmed or items found? or.... find a total of 1000 shoes to get lincoln shoes?
a achievement that will start when implemented.
this kind of achievements is just boring and useless.
then just give all old players that lincoln set and be done with it.

isn't there anybody available at the dev team that has any creativity?? or a little bit of imagination??
so many easy options.... but none is ever thought about..
the only thing at the moment that is keeping the game rolling is collecting stuff... prods, items, buffs and so on...
duels are killed... fort battles are killed...craft en character are killed....
keep it up like this and the game will go downhill even faster, cause fun??? you can only get in the chat, cause the gameplay is far from funny

Last edited:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Today at 10:28 AM
We are aware of the issue with the new bonuses for the Mexican and Gentleman set and we are working on fixing them. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Dancer set? for femele :(
Did you forget about this set?
Our most recent changes to old sets only include the Mexican and Gentleman sets. I do not have a definite answer, but it is quite likely the Dancer set will also be improved at some point in the near future

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Please note that this feedback doesn't come just from the Beta server or one specific server, it is feedback gathered from all markets.
Oh I missed this joke.

Feedback from all markets.. right..
And what about the feedback Of Years about PvP balancing Power-Creep, ridiculously OP Nugget PvP sets etc etc?!

Somehow InnoGames doesn't miss the chance to nerf something, that is actually good, to the ground right away but when it comes to actually fixing something they will take their time as in some YEARS and even then they will leave it unfinished.

I know it's hard for you (as a Company) but be honest for once.

Last edited:

mxj1

Private First Class
Only 6 hours with script to make 2 trades at angus back and forth and 6000 daily quests done :), now waiting for patch on live servers

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
yep, adding limit to 1 trade per day is killing the whole idea of removing crappy items from inventory to get something for them
and Defeats the purpose of finding a way to NOT waste Bonds (that are, over 3k)

I wish they'd just let us transfer "Cash" Bonds to Letter Bonds with a small loss.
Say, one of the options to be at Angus, 100 for 90, but as a Letter. That'd be 10k for 9k. Not a very big loss nor very small. Quite fair.

Simply because we have just about nothing to use Bonds for, other than Event currency bags every 2-5 months..

Last edited:

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
and Defeats the purpose of finding a way to NOT waste Bonds (that are, over 3k)

I wish they'd just let us transfer "Cash" Bonds to Letter Bonds with a small loss.
Say, one of the options to be at Angus, 100 for 90, but as a Letter. That'd be 10k for 9k. Not a very big loss nor very small. Quite fair.

Simply because we have just about nothing to use Bonds for, other than Event currency bags every 2-5 months..
that reduces the options to use nuggets... so....NO will be the answer to that.
to be fair? you already knew that before posting this :p

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Yea me and all the likers knew that already, but whatevs

Thing is, the 'worthy' items 'nugget only' anyway..

So only ever time you really need Bonds is during xmas event and that's once a year..
Quite easy to hit 3k limit until then..

But they totally remove the options to convert and converse extra Bonds instead of just lowering the number of Bonds you get per exchange.

They surely know how to ruin their game..

DeletedUser500

You're right @RaiderTr , there's a huge lack of relevant content throughout the year to spend nuggets on, and when they're relevant, they're game breaking stuff like gambling loot boxes or Union Officer. Likewise theres a lack of content to spend bonds on, as we can craft most currently available bonuses and the chests are many years out of date.

All chest reward pools should replace basic clothes with tombola item drops from the past - unfortunately we just have to embrace that tragic part of the west 2.x, aaaaand we can literally buy any item from the junk chests that we desire from town shops. There's absolutely no need for a basic clothing chest, never mind basic clothing chests in a tombola for nuggets.

And if we are embracing loot boxes there's no reason we can't try to make them decent from a players perspective, and that requires structure and planning. For example: repeat this format annually, with cosmetic sales between tombolas.

Tombola 1 (valentines event currency + nuggets)
1x tank fort set
1x damage fort set
1x adventures set

Tombola 2 (american independence bonds + nuggets)
1x ranged duel set
1x melee duel set
1x regeneration set

Tombola 3 (Oktoberfest - event currency + bonds + nuggets)
1x resistance fort set
1x general duel set
1x speed set

Tombola 4 (haloween reworked - event currency + nuggets)
1x basic fort set
1x luck set
1x labour points set

Xmas
Xmas bags for bonds and nuggets, of course.

Basically we need to achieve parity between competing play styles in the PvP aspects of the game... instead if releasing 9 damage sets to 2 tank sets, then standing idley by as all the tanks quit the game... and theres a similar problem with duelling.
Also remove basic clothing chests. We do not ever want them.
I would also drop 5x small buffs, instead of 1x.
Maybe then it would feel like you got any value for the money you spend on this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Basically we need to achieve parity between competing play styles in the PvP aspects of the game... instead if releasing 9 damage sets to 2 tank sets, and theres a similar problem with duelling.
Yea I/we've pointed out this before too.

Although it's 'kinda' scammy, I get that they don't wanna be "predictable" with Event/Nugget Sets per Event, but I don't get the reasoning behind disrupting the scales all the time.

Since power-creep is constant in this game, even though at times it becomes 'slower' , always need to consider the both sides of the medallions.

Like, if you are releasing a new FF Damage set, a Tank one HAVE TO accompany it.
Same goes for Melee/Ranged Duel sets.