• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.136 Discussion

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Based on our players' requests we have changed the quest limitation.
Every quest can only be done once in a day of availability.
Lmao. I knew it.

You are telling me that, players themselves wanted those "Quests", aka Exchanges, to be ONCE a Day (that is, only when they are available!) only?!

I wonder who are those brain-dead players and where.
Not in forums, not in beloved Official Facebook page of L-CM, that's for sure.

Love how InnoGames mis-management make up such 'creative' lies to hide their evil intentions.

I did say that "I wish we could just exchange in a bulk, instead of 1 by 1 via multiple clicks" but I don't see it translating to this scam.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 116657

at least dont lie..... no one would ask for such thing as that is limiting the game experience, you should always aim for improving the game not make it worse. There is no benefit that comes out from this change.

besides not bringing any benefit it will even kill the multiplayer mini game more than it already is, as people mostly play it to gather the potion as it can be used with angus for the xp ticket, now if you can only trade 1 time per quest(3 during week) there is no point in playing the mini game to gather as much as you can... theres already so few people using that feature and this change will kill it more...

Last edited by a moderator:

Apotequil13

Reservist

bad joke

You could do something to change the imbalance between the duelists and the other classes in the fight for the fort, than to make such unnecessary changes.

Last edited:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Please note that this feedback doesn't come just from the Beta server or one specific server, it is feedback gathered from all markets. Many players exploited the quests at Angus to complete numerous achievements, achievements that would normally take much longer to complete.

We have received feedback from players who have completed such achievements without the use of Angus, thus requiring more work ,more time and more effort.

Apotequil13

Reservist
Please note that this feedback doesn't come just from the Beta server or one specific server, it is feedback gathered from all markets. Many players exploited the quests at Angus to complete numerous achievements, achievements that would normally take much longer to complete.

We have received feedback from players who have completed such achievements without the use of Angus, thus requiring more work ,more time and more effort.

It would be correct to do this only with missions that can be exploited. The last years of activity of this game have only decreased the number of players. Out of respect for those who have lost years and money on this game, you should try not to ruin it even more. Angus is one of the good things brought to this game, maybe the best change in recent years, and you now make it almost useless ....

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
It would be correct to do this only with missions that can be exploited. The last years of activity of this game have only decreased the number of players. Out of respect for those who have lost years and money on this game, you should try not to ruin it even more. Angus is one of the good things brought to this game, maybe the best change in recent years, and you now make it almost useless ....
The quests are still available at Angus and we will continue to improve them as best as we can. However, we aim to ensure a fair game for everyone - we know that many players have been with us for a long time and have invested a lot of work into completing achievements and into other aspects of the game. Offering a way through which achievements can now be completed in a day through a simple, continuous action is not something that we would call fair.

asdf124

Private First Class
There is no such set in the game lol
Gentle"men" set is unisex, except the Stick I guess.

In any case none of the updated sets will be anywhere near useful
He meant dancer's set.

edit:

So you make it more useless rather than have other solutions which seems like a better approach?

Note: instead of having it part of a quest, make a new category calling it exchange quest.(current categories: daily, and main quests)

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
invested a lot of work into completing achievements
I'm filled with tears.. Now if only you (they) cared about PvP balancing as much..
Offering a way through which achievements can now be completed in a day through a simple, continuous action
If you really care about that, you could make a simple code not counting repeats (after 3rd maybe) towards Achievements instead of nerfing the just about the only real positive addition of the game to the ground.

But yea, can't be bothered with proper coding while you can just Kill it.
At least then don't lie that "PLAYERS WANTED IT" as if you ever listen to us/them.

Also, you are conflicting with yourself.
People who can "spam" those " Quests " (in fact they are merely EXCHANGES) are the "veterans" of the game who were playing for years.
I think it's only fair that they can do those exchanges at once instead of waiting a whole year or so.

He meant dancer's set.
Suspected about it but I'm sure it will come some day too.
they are quite useful in new worlds until the first new year event
Once a year..

You mean.. until DotD.. which comes in about a week after the Server start..
Even then they won't be of use because they are level based and will be useless in low levels anyhow.

*Colonel*

Lance Corporal
You mean.. until DotD.. which comes in about a week after the Server start..
Even then they won't be of use because they are level based and will be useless in low levels anyhow.
Well i started new world previous year and donated good on DotD. Anyway, those dueller sets weren't really useful for fort and our teams ran battles with general shop items.

Now for example, Indian set is very good for attacks on brand new worlds. Actually without upgraded basic shop set for defense, fort battles in new worlds can become a simple win-win for attacker side.

But of course, all depends on whether this year DotD sets will be for duels or forts.

Last edited:

DeletedUser500

Many players exploited the quests at Angus to complete numerous achievements, achievements that would normally take much longer to complete.

I mean, that's a fair point, and many thanks for actually giving us an insight into the alien decision-making process, we're certainly not used to that - Even if most people don't care about Achievement points as they don't actually add any content to the game... I'd rather have the related achievements archived or modified and Angus going back to his full and awesome game-play potential.
I think you've reverted too far in one direction to please a small group of achievement hunters, verses the benefits this feature provides the larger player-base by extremely limiting the feature. It would get used less than the Travelling Fair in this configuration. I'm actually really eager to hear what the players who apparently requested this change think of the neutered version of wee Angus.
However, we aim to ensure a fair game for everyone
On a contradictory note, there are achievements locked behind a paywall, and there are achievements in which the requirements have gotten much more difficult over time as more items were added to the game - which are both slightly unfair to free players (AKA the actual content of this game for paying customers) and new players (AKA the possible future content of this game if they aren't scared away by the loot-boxing) - However I'd rather see the achievements altered than the entire game changed around them to balance whatever the Achievement requires.
This is also quite the hilarious statement, and taken slightly out of context, given the state of PvP, almost seems like achievement hunters are the priority demographic, as you can't destroy their gameplay with tombola power-creep. :njub:

Last edited by a moderator:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Hilarious indeed..
Seeing; No-Content Achievements > Borken real-content PvP fixing

I suppose they make the most money out of Achievement hunters nowadays? :roll:

mxj1

Private First Class
Achievements - Statistics - Completed quests /////
can you add in statistics "Completed daily quests" info?
You can find out how many you've got by typing
Character.trackAchievement('5004');
in browsers console and looking on progress bar:
8Qltqgt.png