• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.133 discussion

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
"Showing" drop rates of .. based on "common" category. Will it update accordingly if I choose other category? :roll:

Besides, <%0.1 could mean a lot of things.. One could be %0.04 and other %0.08 which is basically the double of former..

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
If you choose a different different opponent or option, the chances will be adjusted to fit that option.

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
We'll have a new event soon so you can try it out and see if you like it :)

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Yea well meanwhile no news of Fort Battle changes.. or the "big changes" that are planned "for this year"

Until I see some actions towards those, I guess I will keep on going with "lowest activity" by logging once or twice a day only for few minutes..

ayias

Sergeant
how about we get new jobs level 180 improving fort battle changing the interface of the game that would be awesome

Kasza1987

Reservist
It was the biggest update. Nice work,
The next update may be smaller? please.
We love wait news of Fort Battle changes, and new job, and level 180.

Harsha.1

Private First Class
This is a relatively minor quibble, but the amount of pretzels in the chests as reward from awesomia FFs is much too small and insignificant. If my understanding is correct, the purpose of those chests is to give additional rewards for taking part in the GM awesomia battles and encourage more participation. The reality is you need much more rewards, like 1k-2k to actually draw the crowds to those battles.