• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.131 discussion

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
As also said here;

Is it not possible to at least move the Structure bonuses & Distance penalty to Normal servers rather than waiting another 2 months (or something) for finalizing/adding other changes?

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
As also said here;

Is it not possible to at least move the Structure bonuses & Distance penalty to Normal servers rather than waiting another 2 months (or something) for finalizing/adding other changes?
We're currently testing these changes on PL as well, so hopefully they'll be moving to the other servers soon.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Good to know. Wish update notes mentioned that.

I surely hope they won't dump/scrap the new formulas for good though.
In any case there are lots more things need to be done. And we are still stuck with structure bonuses and updated distance penalty..

On a side note, from what I can see, sadly, Polish forum ain't very active either.

Last edited:

*Colonel*

Lance Corporal
Shouldn't the Harvester's set have also some per-item bonuses, as f.e. Hawaiian?

Here I mean labor skills/speed/recover etc. bonuses on a single item of the set