• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.130 dicussion

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
And.. FF balancing stopped.. :hmf: I mean.. there were nothing 2 weeks ago either.

Thanks to "Higher Max Level" decision that won't help with anything?

Last edited:

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Fort battle balancing hasn't stopped, but it can sometimes take some more time between changes.

There is no quest for the creativity set, they can be given away in community events.

Harsha.1

Private First Class
Fixing the barrels bug is going to make certain adventure-heads quite happy :P

Apart from this update, I wanted to ask when we will get more information about the "big changes" mentioned in the video that was recently uploaded on social media pages. How soon until we'll get more information on those?

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Apart from this update, I wanted to ask when we will get more information about the "big changes" mentioned in the video that was recently uploaded on social media pages. How soon until we'll get more information on those?
That's not something we can say, unfortunately. You'll find out when it happens.

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls,

We have just disabled the altered formulas for damage and resistance, so only the changes to the structure bonuses remain active. This allows us to test these in isolation and have a clearer view of the effects of these changes.

We will have some special battles to test these changes in the next few days.

As always, please let us know if you have any questions or feedback.

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Thanks for fixing barrel bug in adventures.
Is it possible to remove the barrel KO's from the Adventure ranking? On native servers certain individuals collected hundreds maybe even thousands of barrel KO to boost their ranking.
That won't be possible unfortunately.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls,

We have just disabled the altered formulas for damage and resistance, so only the changes to the structure bonuses remain active. This allows us to test these in isolation and have a clearer view of the effects of these changes.

And now "Structure bonuses" are halved (again) which makes them almost same as normal servers.. which is odd..

I wonder if "Dodge&Resistance" (not 0 hp) Tank builds will ever be viable against "Full Hp all the way" ones..
Well, definitely not like this..

Drop the Hit ratios, not Dodge ratios..

Last edited: