• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.125 discussion

mxj1

Private First Class
I asuume firefighter's set gonna be free right?
Cuz it's supposed to be collector's set for jobs but it's setbonuses are 50% weaker than 2 yeard old soccer fan's set xD

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Bring back prison brother avatar parts and set please. I wanna look as how i feel on west over those years. Kappa. (But yea bring it back for real :p)
Also i was hoping firefighter will be maybe slightly better field cook set for jobs,(since i like Firefighter design xD) but by item bonuses its really.. low :c. But maybe overall set bonus will be really really huge. Who knows.

Artem124

Sergeant
I asuume firefighter's set gonna be free right?
Cuz it's supposed to be collector's set for jobs but it's setbonuses are 50% weaker than 2 yeard old soccer fan's set xD
how do yall know what set bonuses etc.. are on fire fighters set.. where ya getting the details :P

mxj1

Private First Class
how do yall know what set bonuses etc.. are on fire fighters set.. where ya getting the details :P
Each new item in game has ID greater than last one by 1000 (or baseID by 1), so to see new items added on beta every 2 weeks mondays/tuesdays you can just type next ones somewhere in private chat room or profile and wait for them to be active, or use script called Tweaker and type /items - it does that for you automatically(first time on each world won't show new items just load all from that patch) -
p2MvPmy.png
Setbonuses are reachable too, all of them are stored in object which you can reach by typing "west.storage.ItemSetManager._setList " in brower's console
FTxVwXE.png

There you can find all sets that are in the game, and what bonuses they get you when you equip 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 or 10 of them
unknown.png
Then you can run script to sum up all the bonuses of set you want and voilà! (or just wait few days till it'll be aviable on tw-calc xD)
unknown.png

DeletedUser500

I wish actual set clothing + bonuses were added to the announcement so we didn't have to data mine.