• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.124 discussion

DeletedUser500

12 years, wow :oh: Is Classic code in any kind of state to have another traditional birthday run of good old duelling wars?

I'm kinda excited about the long term projects that you teased... While the other half of my monkey brain is saying "danger, avoid, remember those other times". Still, I'll buy my ticket for the Hype Train. Choo-Choo for any kind of PvP update.

Last edited by a moderator:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
On facebook page they already said that there isn't any PvP related thing in the next "long term" "big update"
Maybe the next one after that? (Probably about 3 to 6 more months from now with this snail speed)

Kasza1987

Reservist
"This changelog is very short, however we are working on long term tasks. We hope to be able to announce them soon. Thank you for your understanding and patience. "

I waited long time, so what is the long task?
Forexample: new jobs, new recipes?

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
"This changelog is very short, however we are working on long term tasks. We hope to be able to announce them soon. Thank you for your understanding and patience. "

I waited long time, so what is the long task?
Forexample: new jobs, new recipes?
As said, we hope to announce them soon.

DeletedUser500

Can't we get a little teaser? We are always in the dark about game development these days.
Also short changelogs are fine, if it's quality over quantity, so don't apologise for that :)

We don't need or want a new questline every 3 weeks. It's nice to see development time and brainpower going to PvP aspects like the duel potion. Even though the potion is addressing the symptoms of a bigger issue, and not addressing the issue itself. We understand the cheap and easy route being taken at this point. Fort potion to reduce incoming crits or decrease the number of attackers allowed to sign in next pls /s

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4338

I hope you will balance duels (soldier tactics bonus op af) and fort battles (adventurer bonus sucs af)

Artem124

Sergeant
so you said.. finished work on the potion.. what finished???? if someone uses this potion that had their duel lvl super high back in the days .. lets say somewhere in 800s.. before it was limited at dl 450! how would he know how much dueling lvls were dropped? it only tells us how much duel exp is dropped.. how does that help us.. pretty usless just saying.. unless there is some math to this to get exact amount dl's dropped after every use.. ty

Artem124

Sergeant
For those players using the Yagé would be more beneficial.
well does that mean you should bring that out again?? btw you should still fix potion.. if some cant see how much dueling lvls dropping when their trying to drop.. 10% exp drop is nothing!!

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
"Lower duelling level by 1"
can it be used unlimited amount of times? (Yes, I have seen the level 450 requirement) and will it be on sale permanently?