• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.119 discussion

Harsha.1

Private First Class
@upgraded shop items:

032fa80a20d146a1aaa0b4305454bc25.jpeg

Now for relevant stuff - what's the timeline for the introduction of the duel-experience potion to the main servers? - and the proposed cost of 400 nuggets each pretty much makes it a non-buy for almost all, but a very few of the richest players.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
So.. uhm.. What happened to new "Automated" craft feature for Automation premium anyway?

Or.. other tested but "delayed for 4ever" changes :roll:
and the proposed cost of 400 nuggets each
Huh? Nuggets only?

"Spiritualist's set
The Spiritualist set bonus had the drop chance bonus listed as separate values instead of one combined value."
You know, 2.118 changelogs said the exact same thing..

The new quest says you get 2 Mysterious potion, but (because the item is "unique"?) you only get 1 in your inventory when you finish the quest.
Why am I not surprised :D

DeletedUser500

I'm always happy to see attempts at modernisation of old stuff, maybe it'll add more viable gear options to the game, any more info on those?

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
I'm always happy to see attempts at modernisation of old stuff
Only if they cost nuggets (or bonds) to get, nothing for droppable stuff :roll:

I'm still okay with it but they will still be literally only useful when a new server opens..

DeletedUser2687

400 nuggets are fine. its like a price for a pack of cigarettes or a pack of beers, who couldnt pay for that?

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
What now?
Are we supposed to pay real money to a Potion in an all-around outdated af game just to lower Duel level a little bit, and that's only because they can't be bothered/aren't competent enough to update the outdated Duel mechanics?!

(I am fine if it can be bought with Bonds too though!)

Btw OP af Union weapons also were 400 nuggets.. Just saying..

Last edited:

DeletedUser500

Like all things to do with nuggets, it should be there just pay to to speed a process up without paywall-ing any features, and theres ways to reduce your duel level for free. So it's fine as long as its balanced...
Kind of doesn't matter imo unless duels gave you bonds because you'll probably want HP potions with your tiny amount of bonds.
As for the pricing, well, I believe InnoGames have a very "innovative" way of valuing their services if they are offering a digital patch for having no duel targets for more than £10 a pop, if that's accurate.

But yes we've talked already about how it's just treating a symptom of the state of the game, instead of fixing the state of the game. Monetizing player suffering.

I suppose they can have multiple things going at once, they weren't satisfied with the potion but the shop set stuff was good to go. We'll never know :P

Still want to know more about the set changes, if they're viable or I'm excited for nothing lol

Last edited by a moderator:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Like all things to do with nuggets, it should be there just pay to to speed a process up without paywall-ing any features (...)
So it's fine as long as its balanced
:roll:
Kind of doesn't matter imo unless duels gave you bonds because you'll probably want HP potions with your tiny amount of bonds.
Duelers also can farm stuff for Buffs/buy 'em from market ya kno :D Or join Battles, do Daily tasks etc, fwiw.
But yea, give 1 bond per duel to both winner and loser (as well as Character Xp) maybe :p
Still want to know more about the set changes
I'm curious too though..
No update on Wiki or TW-Calc yet.

Last edited:

DeletedUser500

Duelers also can farm stuff for Buffs/buy 'em from market ya kno :D Or join Battles, do Daily tasks etc, fwiw.
Indeed but sometimes you just need an emergency 75% potion, I tended to sit under 100 bonds when I duelled :D

DeletedUser4602

Used the new duel potion and my duel level is still the same??? So it only worked for one day or never worked at all?

Snr Sarg

Lance Corporal
Used the new duel potion and my duel level is still the same??? So it only worked for one day or never worked at all?

It only reduces your duel XP by 1%, not your duel level. It'll take several barrow loads of that potion to reduce a high duel level meaningfully, which is a good thing IMO as I don't think there even should be such a potion, it's bad enough with the low duel level duel bullies already

DeletedUser4619

@Leones
It only reduces your duel XP by 1%, not your duel level.
If this is how it will be after the testing is over, and it will be like this on the official worlds, InnoGames will save me nuggets because the potion will be useless and there will be no point in buying it for me. ( 1% of duel xp is totally useless )
Do you have any idea what dead worlds look like?
Probably not, because if you knew , you'd know that 1% of duel xp is totally useless at that price and with that CD.

ancoonbar

Private
It only reduces your duel XP by 1%, not your duel level. It'll take several barrow loads of that potion to reduce a high duel level meaningfully, which is a good thing IMO as I don't think there even should be such a potion, it's bad enough with the low duel level duel bullies already
@thoriorz87

It reduces your current duel XP by 10%, not 1%.