• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.114 discussion

quis

Private First Class
"Crafting improvement
Players who have the automation premium feature active will be able to craft all needed items in one click. "

What does this mean? Can I craft my whole list with one click or is it possible to craft products, for which preproducts needed? Can you please explain it?

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Doesn't look like that works yet, we'll look into it.

But the basic idea is that, for example, you want to craft an amulet. You don't have any pyrite discs, but you do have raven feathers and fools gold. With this change, you don't have to craft the intermediate products anymore but can craft the amulet directly.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
But the basic idea is that, for example, you want to craft an amulet. You don't have any pyrite discs, but you do have raven feathers and fools gold. With this change, you don't have to craft the intermediate products anymore but can craft the amulet directly.
That's the most simple but probably the most useful update I've seen in long time :)

Update notes always be vague.. Thanks for your time!
What about "Extras" of the "intermediate products" though?

Last edited:

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
I assume you get to keep those.

I have asked about it and it doesn't look like this feature was fully completed for this update, so hopefully the next one. I have removed it from the changelog in the meantime.

ancoonbar

Private

Alright interesting, but let's say I want to make 100 amulets and I have both 100 fool's gold and 100 pyrite discs in my invent; which of the 2 will then be used to make the amulets?

quis

Private First Class

Thanks for clearifying :) In addition to this, a small question: Does this Amulet then count as 1 craft or as 3?

Harsha.1

Private First Class
A quick question - along with this update, I noticed that a bunch of other items were uploaded to the game, including some new buffs like pumpkin soup, pumpkin cake and a bunch of pumpkin collector cards. I know it was mentioned that there won't be a pumpkin collection event, but this leads me to think one is coming soon - is it planned for between now and Xmas?

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Alright interesting, but let's say I want to make 100 amulets and I have both 100 fool's gold and 100 pyrite discs in my invent; which of the 2 will then be used to make the amulets?
Pyrite should be prioritised, but we'll find out for sure when the feature is added to the game :)
Thanks for clearifying :) In addition to this, a small question: Does this Amulet then count as 1 craft or as 3?
I figure it'd just craft the items like normal to get to the end. So you'll end up with 3 reports, one for each crafting item.

If it doesn't work as expected we can always ask for improvement.

A quick question - along with this update, I noticed that a bunch of other items were uploaded to the game, including some new buffs like pumpkin soup, pumpkin cake and a bunch of pumpkin collector cards. I know it was mentioned that there won't be a pumpkin collection event, but this leads me to think one is coming soon - is it planned for between now and Xmas?
A pumpkin event was planned, but could not be completed in time. There won't be a pumpkin event this year, but perhaps next year.

DeletedUser4213

I think there is no post for a feedback for the western sale... so i will post it here...
I like the idea of the western friday sale ... i mean its black friday so why wont u offer us more sale sets to buy? Yes i know we had i spring sale this year but there we couldnt get all sale sets ... so i would like to see more sets on friday which we could buy... i mean its a win win situation for player and InnoGames ...
It would be great for new worlds which started a 6 month ago or so .... cause on this world ( on german servers) we werent able to paticipate in the spring sale so are missing a lot oft sets...

BTW im not talking bout theese op ff sets like union officer ;)
im talking bout older sale sets from last year

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Imo we already have so many sets on Sale compared to last year(s) :D
im talking bout older sale sets from last year
Which ones still ain't obsolete?

Talking of Feedback;
I'm mainly positive about this sale. There isn't really anything "OP" , unless you are playing on the (already dead) newest server.
Would be good seeing the individual item bonuses though.

I'm glad there is no new FF Damager weapon set or anything of sorts. And Lucille weapon set is "Ok" at this point.

As for J. Fry.. Well, mount and saddle are clearly underpowered. (Just compare it to Zapata's)
While Weapons are slightly better than Zapata's so it's an option if you wanna prefer spending real money.

And if you wanna use all 4 items, well, you could, but I personally don't think it'd worth the real money.
That being said, if you have the 3 (or 4 with both knife and shotgun) items already, you definitely should get the Rifle.
On a side note idk why "Shotgun" has 10 less resistance than Knife.

> Of course comparisons above are Nugget set v Tombola.
Otherwise pretty much everything is "trash" compared to the power of Union Officer. Beyond madness it's still not being nerfed even a bit.

DeletedUser4213

for example id like to see the soccer set .... for products its still one of the best or still the best ...

DeletedUser4213

i would even use the golden horse set for duels cause this set gives hp... an the new sets are better than the golden one