1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  2. Welcome to the saloon, Guest! This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost. Try to not break any of the rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!
Login button here

Update 2.111 discussion

Discussion in 'Saloon' started by Leones, Oct 8, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Leones

Leones The West Team

Krisztoph likes this.
  2. RaiderTr

RaiderTr Reservist

DotD huh. Is that really gonna start sooo fast that even before Oktoberfest items become auctionable? :D

Krisztoph and ancoonbar like this.
  3. dankolo

dankolo Reservist

I like this change very much, but the guns are still useless if you don't increase the damage.

4. OneTouch

OneTouch Reservist

Main Server:
    EN
  5. Harsha.1

Harsha.1 Reservist

glad to see you guys removed the time requirement to the crafting quests. The motivation chest looks interesting, and would certainly be useful.

But, some work still needs to be done for DotD...as far as I'm aware, the event format takes on the shape of gambling and that is illegal in many jurisdictions. I would like to see this addressed in some form, either by changing the event's format or providing information to players about the drop odds for each item in the event.

RaiderTr likes this.