• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.109 discussion

ancoonbar

Private
Pretzel counter is already present while there Oktoberfest isn't active yet, Can we still collect pretzels now, or will the counter be removed/reset?

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
I don't know that, unfortunately. It might reset, the safest thing to do is to wait until the event is active, but I can't guarantee it will reset either. Farm pretzels at your own risk.

ancoonbar

Private
"Four new craft items needed to complete the quest can now be sold at the market:
  • Miners' Burger
  • Cloth Crate
  • Advanced Toolbox
  • Strong Acid and Lye"
Does that mean that you can solve all 4 of the craft quest if you buy those items at the market? Or can you only do the one quest that matches your profession even if you have the other craft items?

mxj1

Private First Class
But why would anyone want to get/upgrade master saddler's slingshot or blacksmith's gun? It's garbage, at least tonic peddler's bow has resistance and health points, are you planning to change those weapons to be worth getting 750 points in crafting?

Last edited:

DeletedUser4658

i mean they are all garbage, maybe just saddler´s gun with fry´s weapon for resistance, but that´s it

Harsha.1

Private First Class
A couple questions -

1. The new recipes will be added to the already existing recipe book, so that if I have a couple of them in my inventory, after the update, I can open them and find a new recipe within, or will another recipe book be created?

2. Is there any plan to put in a special sort of recipe that can take us to 850 points. or is the present cap of 826 points and 41 recipes intended to be permanent?

ancoonbar

Private
But why would anyone want to get/upgrade master saddler's slingshot or blacksmith's gun? It's garbage, at least tonic peddler's bow has resistance and health points, are you planning to change those weapons to be worth getting 750 points in crafting?

Getting 750 points in crafting is a goal in itself, you don't need a special weapon for that to motivate you, but the weapons are just nice to have/nice to collect. btw you could also just buy the lvl 750 craft items from a crafter that is that level and do the quest with that.

A couple questions -

1. The new recipes will be added to the already existing recipe book, so that if I have a couple of them in my inventory, after the update, I can open them and find a new recipe within, or will another recipe book be created?

2. Is there any plan to put in a special sort of recipe that can take us to 850 points. or is the present cap of 826 points and 41 recipes intended to be permanent?

1. Yeah so after the update you could find new recipes from the recipe books you already got.
2. Nothing is permanent, but for now 826 is the maximum you could get. At some point (a) new recipe(s) will be added so you could get to 850.

asdf124

Private First Class
Can you please change the armor for the mount? 200% speed with 5 uses is useless and unproductive. Compared to racing coaches which has the same amount.

Can you change it to 4 hours or something similar with an increase in speed?