• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.107 discussion

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Wow honestly I wasn't expecting new crafts to be this "cool" , you surprised me InnoGames, good job!
Especially this new FF "Item" buff which Blacksmiths make being better than the bond buff Chili even.

The timed Xp buff (at last something great for Cooks!) .. or the new Tincture buff of Peddlers which is very close to being a spinach.. (Yep they get the cool stuff always don't they :D) and those %500 regen buffs of all crafts!

No Hp buff or any other proper "Character buff" for Tanks thou..
Also rip Saddlers.

DeletedUser500

Awesome. Would be nice to know the product requirements though, because it's impossible to compare them to old buffs without taking the time you'll spend farming the products into account, but I will try.

Field cook:

item_51576.png
Cocktail
+200 Labor points
+20% Experience from duels, jobs and fortbattles
duration: 4h
+100 LP compared to Ghostly Music, and 4h instead of 8 uses, very very very strong. Pls make Ghostly music last for 2 hours :p
item_51580.png
Fertilizer
+ 100 labor points
+30 % Improved drop chance
duration : 8 hours
New type of buff i think, very strong.
item_51581.png
Castello Cheese
+2 Mobility
+10 Leadership
+120 labor points
Uses : 3
3 uses, okay, not great. I'd make it last 30 minutes or replace LP with a weak fort battle buff.
Cooks now make luck, exp and drop chance buffs - top tier class.
Tonic Peddler:

item_51594.png
Wonder Tincture
100% HP
100% Energy
20% motivation
Full restore, very strong, but also potentially very wasteful.

item_51598.png
Import Tax Certificate
+ 50 Trading
+ 20 % Improved luck
+ 20 % Money from jobs and duels
duration : 8 hours
Improved Honey Wine buff with extra money, pretty strong.
item_51599.png
Dream-Catcher
+ 10% regeneration
Duration : 8 hours
Probably won't be too useful, but I do need to make up 10k hp between my job clothes and battle clothes, so I need a straight HP restore, not a regen. If you aren't a tank, maybe it's okay with a level 6 barracks and a regen set.
Tonics are still a strong class because of their healing and energy buffs.

Blacksmith:

item_51588.png
Booby Trap
+7 Attack (Fort battle bonus)
+7 Defence (Fort battle bonus
+40-60 Damage (Fort battle bonus)
Uses: 5
Will make Master Saddler class irrelevant, the buff I would like to see the product requirements for most.

item_51592.png
Viewfinder
  • + 50-70 damages in fort battles
  • + 7 Multiplayer attack
  • Uses : 5
  • More buff options for different play-styles, I do like the idea. My only gripe is that we only seem to care about attack chance, when a properly skilled damage dealer already doesn't miss many shots. Where's the help for under-powered defences?
item_51593.png
Cavalry Saber
  • + 2 Dexterity
  • + 20 Aim
  • + 10 pitfall
  • Uses : 3
Assuming pitfall means Setting Traps, Meh this one is weak sauce. Maybe +10 resistance and it occupies the amulet slot?
Blacksmiths are relevant again after so many years of only having useful duel buffs. Fantastic.

Master saddler:

item_51582.png
Maria Roalstad's Stagecoach
+30% drop chance
+30% Regeneration
Duration: 8h
Drop chance is cool.

item_51586.png
Armor for the Mount
+200% Speed instead
Uses : 5
Cool.
item_51587.png
Leather Coat
+ 4 Charisma
+ 20 Appearance
+ 10 Trading
Feels like something is missing. Like a reason to craft this.
Not much improvement for Saddler, and now Blacksmith does the one thing they are good for. RIP

I see the pattern, two useful buffs, one no one will ever craft, unless we're forced to to get to the good ones, and some miscellaneous crafting products for the questers and collectors for each crafting class. it's still the second best update after HTML5 in many years.

Last edited by a moderator:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
  • item_51592.png
    Viewfinder
    + 50-70 damages in fort battles
    + 7 Multiplayer attack
    More buff options for different play-styles, I do like the idea. My only gripe is that we only seem to care about attack chance, when a properly skilled damage dealer already doesn't miss many shots. Where's the help for under-powered defences?
  • item_51593.png
    Cavalry Saber
    + 2 Dexterity
    + 20 Aim
    + 10 pitfall
  • Assuming pitfall means Setting Traps, Meh this one is weak sauce. Maybe +10 resistance and it occupies the amulet slot?

Honestly idk why would anyone use the former one, unless it's relatively easier to farm.
Damage difference won't be anything of importance. (20-30 at tops with full Leaders--t and Charisma)

But yea, would be great to have +10 Defense one (or something like that) of this one.

And for the latter.. Well idk why would anyone use this while there is "Vegetable Dumplings" either.
In my opinion, change Aim to Dodge, add some Hp instead of Dex, and replace Pitfall (Traps) with Resistance so Tanks have something better than obsolete Amulets.
  • item_51581.png
    Castello Cheese
    +2 Mobility
    +10 Leadership
    +120 labor points
  • 3 uses, okay, not great. I'd make it last 30 minutes or replace LP with a weak fort battle buff.
I believe Labor Point buffs are quite pointless with the OP tombola (job) sets now.

This could be a buff that is an upgraded version of Veggie Dumplings, instead. So replace Labor Points with some Aiming perhaps.

mxj1

Private First Class
Wow honestly I wasn't expecting new crafts to be this "cool" , you surprised me InnoGames, good job!
Especially this new FF "Item" buff which Blacksmiths make being better than the bond buff Chili even.

The timed Xp buff (at last something great for Cooks!) .. or the new Tincture buff of Peddlers which is very close to being a spinach.. (Yep they get the cool stuff always don't they :D) and those %500 regen buffs of all crafts!

No Hp buff or any other proper "Character buff" for Tanks thou..
Also rip Saddlers.
They were tier 1 crafting for long time, since ammo slide release, so they are rekt now and top4 crafting now ;p

DeletedUser500

I really like the regen buffs each class got, but perhaps a way to keep Saddlers useful is to give them the best version of it, or remove them from the other classes altogether as the less preferred option.

Zulus

Private
how about a defence buff like :

+7 multiplayer defence + 50 res, uses 5
or
+7 multiplayer defence + 30% hp, uses 5
or
+7 multiplayer defence + 300 dodge, uses 5
or
+7 multiplayer defence + 300 traps, uses 5

This could be a master saddler buff instead the crapolla they got now.

I can do this the whole day but it seems devs imagination is limited to attack + damage buffs only

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
how about a defence buff like :
+7 multiplayer defence + 50 res, uses 5
or
+7 multiplayer defence + 30% hp, uses 5
or
+7 multiplayer defence + 300 dodge, uses 5
or
+7 multiplayer defence + 300 traps, uses 5

This could be a master saddler buff instead the crapolla they got now.

I can do this the whole day but it seems devs imagination is limited to attack + damage buffs only

Should be more than +7 Defense (like 10-15) to be more appealing than the "Booby Trap"
Also would be great to have some Resist bonus as well.

DeletedUser4459

Hi.
First of all, an update I was waiting for soooo long.

Please make Ghostly music last 2 hours at least. :) That would be the minimum now that you gave the field cook the upgraded ghostly music.
I'd also like to know what was your idea about poor saddler? Literally you just made him useless.
Why don't you just make an upgraded polishing stone for example 40-60 instead of viewfinder? Or give it to the saddler instead of the Armor for the Mount. :)

Zulus

Private
Should be more than +7 Defense (like 10-15) to be more appealing than the "Booby Trap"
Also would be great to have some Resist bonus as well.

I have proposed +50 resistance in my first option. Regarding more then +7 defence - do you want to give the devs a heart attack? They are already working under extreme pressure.

And i think i should make 2 corrections to the statement above. I think its more then likely that its only 1 dev and not devs and i wonder whether a Jean Paul Gaultier would not be a more appropriate name now for The West dev :)

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Ah right, "Res" :P
Regarding more then +7 defence - do you want to give the devs a heart attack? They are already working under extreme pressure.
Extreme pressure?
Comparing "Nugget bear" with Upgradeable OP Union officer crap gives a good idea of how much they care.

Harsha.1

Private First Class
Master saddler:

item_51582.png
Maria Roalstad's Stagecoach
+30% drop chance
+30% Regeneration
Duration: 8h

We already have buffs that give +500% regeneration and 'fertilizer' that gives 30% drop chance. So this appears redundant - combining two features that wont be used concurrently.

item_51586.png
Armor for the Mount
+200% Speed instead

200% speed is too less. Why not make this into a weaker version of the turtle shell? - with something like 5000% speed. That would actually make saddlers potent, helping people get to battles last minute.

Apart from that, I have two specific questions

1. will the drops on the new recipes be similar to the existing ones and can they be found in the mobile trader, or will they have lower drop chance? - is the 'recipe book' gonna be changed and some of those new recipes added in?

2. do any of these recipes have a "timed" requirement like one of the level 600 recipes has at present? (we have to wait a week before crafting another watchmaker's tools)

DeletedUser4338

Good, but could we get something like +defence +resistance ? or something better for tanks in FF ? And also the buffs which give us skill and atribute points are too weak compared to the new sets, which give millions of skill points ...they wont make any difference... for example jam was good when there was doolin, cullen baker etc... but now its weak... so from +15 aiming and +15 shooting we could have at least double the values..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4658

hopefully you will fix things like notebook to get salable, because blacksmith needs that to do booby trap for example and i hope you wont push it like this to live servers

DeletedUser4619

Hello,guys know anyone what products will be needed to create Wonder Tincture,Import Tax Certificate and Booby Trap?

Kasza1987

Reservist
Field cook:
Cocktail: good
Fruit Cocktail: intresing, but i think is good extra regeneration
Fertilizer: good
Castello Cheese: very weak, nothing extra, nobody dont make this little better: +10-15 attribute points

Tonic Peddler:
Wonder Tincture: litte strong 75% Hp, 75% energy but 50% motvation
Remedy against Torments: again regeneration why?
Import Tax Certificate: good
Dream-Catcher: good item but weak 15%-20% but 6 hours

Blacksmith:
Booby Trap: good item
Hardened Steel: again, again regeneration why?
Viewfinder: again fort battles or MPI why?
Cavalry Saber: so weak nobody use this item.

Master saddler:
Maria Roalstad's Stagecoach: good item, but again Improved drop chance?
Belt with Straps: again, again again more two times regeneration no more idea?
Armor for the Mount: is it joke? Lantern is more stronger
Leather Coat: so weak.

Some extra question:
Where is duel buff? No damage, no duel motivation.
Where is skill points buff? For example +100 construction
Where is attribute points buff? for example +15% dexterity
Where is item worth buff?

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
item_51586.png
Armor for the Mount
+200% Speed instead

A buff with exactly the same bonus already exist, also made by a master saddler
View attachment 195
Better change that (e.g. give it a higher speedbonus)
How the hell this was overlooked? Should be %500 at least.

Or change the bonus to something more useful. Like Defense, Resist and/or Hp bonus or so.
Makes sense considering the Armor. Even thou we don't enter battle with mounts :P

Well, Saddlers got screwed hard by this update.
Slides still reasonable to craft considering what you need for Booby trap but that's about it.

Last edited: