1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Update 2.03 - Feedback

Discussion in 'Version 2.03' started by Jarema 27, Jan 18, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Doc Snyder

Doc Snyder Reservist

Nice Update, especially the marketfunction. :)

But one thing is still missing - Could you sort the FK-Chat by Ranks for a better Overview?

2. why are there ufo's in the map???
    i set them with my marker just in case it comes in hand in the future
    but you can't click on the ufo so i'm not sure why they are here

3. Lord Alex der 1

Lord Alex der 1 Reservist

Main Server:
    DE
    thats an easter egg...
    since tw 2.0!

4. bisser

bisser Private

Poor abedy all his work to gain his own world has been worthless...

Nice trick InnoGames:up:

5. abedy

abedy Lance Corporal

its ok, been expecting this for long time. i just say ~~this part deleted~~ :mad:

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  6. kauri

kauri Guest

Wow. Talking about a let down. That new reward system is a big change to the "game rules" in the middle of the game. It will angry many more players. I'm not sure of where this game is going.

7. .Surge.

.Surge. Guest

then you are the only one... everyone already knows where this games is going.

8. abedy

abedy Lance Corporal

will take geronimos items, gatling, rocketing turtle and soatt. danke schon (sarkasm)

9. Butcher Pete

Butcher Pete Guest

A process tat has only been hurried along since .20 and whats the devs answer to it??

The homepage now shows the total accounts and not just those on that market :lol: that may help get a few more accounts registered but they wont be sticking around once they meet the current dwindling population on every world

And were are all the new players we were promised with .20?? thats right we have to invite them and advertise your below par game with new facebook/twitter/google+ system :lol:

If you want us to advertise your game then listen to us and give us the game we want and we'd be proud to advertise and not this combination of flawed features

10. lulumcnoob

lulumcnoob Sergeant Former Team Member

Main Server:
    EN
    Regarding the quest tracker, I really like it. It's going to be very helpful i think.

Can you make the box movable and maybe add an option to track a quest from the saloon or quest-giver?

11. pwyll

pwyll Guest

can't open some jobs (e.g. palisades or ranch) - is that a new "improvement" of the latest version or a bug?

12. killado

killado Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    PT
    Looks like all the advanced jobs aren´t showing up on the drop down menu... even if you have 200 points over the value that you can make them.
    Probably a new feature so people cannot do them.

13. veteranus

veteranus Private

ı like the quest tracker. here is my feedbacks about it;

-quest tracker box can be movable
    -you can add "walk" button to directly go to quest giver.(if our quest has a quest giver) example: directly walk Waupees villiage or ghost town.
    -when we push the work button(compass) it can be open directly nearest work place.

and finally this quest tracker need some quest of course:) you should add some too.

14. Rejah

Rejah Reservist

I can't do any jobs, haven't got alliance chat.

15. kauri

kauri Guest

It's a good add indeed but I agree on the resizing and move options. If you have several quests selected it floods up the window from top to bottom and below the screen.

16. Butcher Pete

Butcher Pete Guest

A nice addition, not much i can add to what's said above

17. Dafydd

Dafydd Guest

the questtracker is nice. With veteranus ideas this feature would be better

18. Joony

Joony Former LCM Former Team Member

Main Server:
    DE
    We decided not to bring the Quest tracker with 2.03 because we want to improve it further. You have many good ideas that we want to implement and we want to spend more time on.

19. Butcher Pete

Butcher Pete Guest

to add to what Veteranus suggested, could there be a customizable slot so we can add in our own quests(the ones that don't show up in the saloon), like for example the work as fire fighter to get piece of paper with 3 keys, or the equip a hammer and have 100 vigor at forest meadow etc..

20. Joony

Joony Former LCM Former Team Member

Main Server:
    DE
    I'll note that but don't know if it's easy to do. I'd rather use the markers for that. ;)