1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Update 2.03 - Feedback

Discussion in 'Version 2.03' started by Jarema 27, Jan 18, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Jarema 27

Jarema 27 Private

Main Server:
    PL
    2.03 little feedback.

After 2.0 some players left the game,many people lost activity,they don't see reason to play,even in beta there're just half people who had been active before.

BUT today I saw this perfect window with time work in %.
    That's wonderful,I'm sure every player who didn't like 2.0 will come back and everyone will come back.

Thank you InnoGames :) !

PS:Seriously,try think about some really serious ,what will make this game more interesting,forts are perfect,but players need something new.

2. Quux

Quux Guest

Yeah, what's with that work time %? Useless!

And now the hotel and bank are not accessible...

EDIT: Luckily I can still sleep in a fort...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2013
  3. lulumcnoob

lulumcnoob Sergeant Former Team Member

Main Server:
    EN
    So right now, Hotels and banks don't work... it's pretty much a dueller's paradise in this current version of the game... keep it like this :p

but seriously, i don't really think i'll ever use the flags other than to write rude things on the map with them and take a screenshot of it.... (http://prntscr.com/pk8ka)

Chat improvements are... meh. I'd rather you worked on having coloured text built into the game. :)
    EDIT: The thing where you can drag a tab to make a new window is actually pretty cool :P

Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
  4. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    Can we get rid of that blue facebook thing in the achievement report - or have it switch off - somehow - or just make sure that the arrow used to scroll trough the reports are in the same place in the achievement report - as it is in any other report. It is not now - now the forward arrow and the delete button is in the same place - so I deleted my report by mistake.
    I am never going to use that facebook button anyway.

5. Quux

Quux Guest

And the button for finding the best equipment doesn't work anymore...

6. Lord Alex der 1

Lord Alex der 1 Reservist

Main Server:
    DE
    skript or game calc?
    skript will be updated soon i hope and game calc should still work ;)

Putting up a marker is horrorful because you not know when you have activated the "putting up"...
    what about an little Flag that is at the tip of the mouse when you have enabled "putting up"? and maybe you could make the Button not only to a creat button you should also be able to stop the putting up with that... that if you press the button it's maybe grey and you are be able to click at it again too stop putting up the flag...

But the idee to make that possible is great!

7. killado

killado Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    PT
    Shut down all the scripts you have active.

For me it´s working like normally...

That bar over our head... doesn´t have any use. If we want to know the time it is gone or how much it lasts, we can see it on the work station.

8. Kimbo1

Kimbo1 Reservist

New function *Facebook share option for achievement reports*

I am contantly removing game feeds in fb plus blocking game feeds from other players - so why should I share any achievment report from TW there? :confused:

Anyhow these reports might be only interesting for players ingame not for anybody in fb.

9. Quux

Quux Guest

I don't work with scripts.

Now the NPC-bandits won't load...

10. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    No you ar right - I get them working - by changing to tactics and back again

11. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    Agree - and it does not work with crafting. If you know the time - it has no purpose . if you don't know the time -. I doubt very much that you can use % - so all in all useless.

12. Quux

Quux Guest

Thanks for the tip! That works. I only forgot that I didn't have my duel clothes on so I was shot to pieces and passed out... :rolleyes:

By the way the clothes calculator still doesn't work with me.

13. zivo

zivo Guest

Same here, plus the NPC Bandits problem, work-percent is really useless, and I agree with kimbo about the damn facebook button. :hmpf:

14. killado

killado Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    PT
    If somebody has problems with the clothes calculator INGAME (and don´t have ANY scripts active), just press F5 and reload the full information of the game.

If it fails, clean the cache of the browser and login again.

I just tested with firefox, opera and ie and it worked normally on all of them. (even the outside scripts are working, even that they give a warning)

For the bandits, press Players on the the window. Press bandits and you can duel them normally.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
  15. The-Iceman

The-Iceman Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    You can't change Duelling Tactics either
    All you get is a blank screen

16. Quux

Quux Guest

The clothing calculator works... It only works differently. When I choose a work and I press the button 'find best equipment', it opens my inventory first. Than I have to press the button again and the best clothes pop up. Before I had to press the button only once.

17. what is the use of the markers on the map???

18. kauri

kauri Guest

Nice chat tweaks. It still lacks a minimize button for each tab though.

19. Shaw

Shaw Guest

Well, in case you wanna visit a place or show it to a friend later on, it can be usefull to register the location.

With markers you can do that, or just leave a note for a reason, as you wish.

20. Joony

Joony Former LCM Former Team Member

Main Server:
    DE
    Thanks for your feedback. A lot of bugs will be fixed soon! :)