• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

union officer set

rel2

Lance Corporal
hello, this question is for you leones, on slovakian server, the support could additionally add union officer set if you asked, or some other nugget things, heres a screenshot how he added union officer set last month to someone https://prnt.sc/qresdh, so i asked him if he could add me union officer weapons, and he simply said no, so i am asking how is this fair ? how someone can get a set he wants and someone cant ? what is this nonsense ? he didnt even give me a proper answer, thanks for your answer in advance

rel2

Lance Corporal
I think this is about having enough Friendship points to request a set of your liking?
no, this is union officer set, new account, didnt have good fort battle gear, so he asked support to give him that additionally, and he gave it to him, but to me, he said he wont, so, i dont get it

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
This is not something I can help you with, the Slovakian support probably had good reason to give the player that set, otherwise you could try to take it up with the Slovakian community manager.

rel2

Lance Corporal
This is not something I can help you with, the Slovakian support probably had good reason to give the player that set, otherwise you could try to take it up with the Slovakian community manager.
where can i find that manager ? you dont understand, he is using his rights against people

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
You can send a forum message to Linteo on the Slovakian forum or create a ticket and ask for him specifically.

Harsha.1

Private First Class

Just out of curiosity, what would constitute a good reason? - my understanding so far is that nugget gear can strictly be obtained only during the sale time period and never outside them under any circumstances. Many people in the past wanted to get nugget gear from sales they missed and were always denied. I would go as far to agree with the OP that it sounds like a bit of corruption, as it doesnt seem like there was any competition going on.

Hammersvk

Reservist
@Harsha.1
Slovakian support is different, there is nothing unusual to buy nugget sets through support, even gringo weapons are allowed when someone reach enough friendship points.... Thats why rel2 is asking this question

rel2

Lance Corporal
Just out of curiosity, what would constitute a good reason? - my understanding so far is that nugget gear can strictly be obtained only during the sale time period and never outside them under any circumstances. Many people in the past wanted to get nugget gear from sales they missed and were always denied. I would go as far to agree with the OP that it sounds like a bit of corruption, as it doesnt seem like there was any competition going on.
yes he is doing what he wants, you can see he added it to someone last month and now he says to me he wont give me anything

Last edited:

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
@Harsha.1
Slovakian support is different, there is nothing unusual to buy nugget sets through support, even gringo weapons are allowed when someone reach enough friendship points.... Thats why rel2 is asking this question
it is unusual cause which other community does it?
so...if I got the nuggets...I can buy every nuggetset I want?
it's lame and just plain corruption any which way you turn it.
as an long time player..... it really doesn't even surprises me..... it's all for the nuggets

rel2

Lance Corporal
not every set, but almost every set i think ... and yeah, its just bad, whatever, nothing will change that, best way is to stop playing probably