• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Answered Type of classes

champ45

Reservist
Today the distinction by classes is a useless thing and definitely harmful for adventurers. With the proliferation of sets that can improve any type of game orientation in addition to the many upgrades available (eg product drops, aiming, dodging, damage, etc.) the characteristics of adventurers are no longer good for nothing. In addition, adventurers are extremely penalized for the amount of life points, if one wants to skill himself for duels, if he enhances the life points he cannot enhance other elements useful for the duels themselves, not to mention the skill for battles is penalizing in all senses. In short, life is hard for those who initially chose the adventurer class because the evolution of the game has made the class itself meaningless. Any player who last year, therefore a neophyte, who for example chose the soldier class (with the benefits it receives in terms of life points) can juggle in duels, battles and in the search for products without any problem of being passed out.
It is time for the InnoGames to seriously resolve the issue by liberalizing class change also because today the choice of one class or the other is more aware than 10 years ago, when without the myriad of current sets, class differences made sense. now they don't have it anymore.
This is my thought and I hope it meets the favor of the unfortunate who have chosen to be adventurers and, above all, of the InnoGames to undertake a revision of the classes no longer useful as in the past.
Type of classes With the hope of an awareness of the problem and its solution that for those who over 10 years ago chose the class of adventurers now find themselves in enormous difficulty in the game.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
That's what Power-Creep does to an Award-winning game.
Now whole game is outdated and they have no clue about from where to start with the small Team of theirs.

My opinion is that they should've continued Fort Battles fixing/updating. At the very least, 'unLimited Damage' formula should've been changed.
Then they could move on to Duels & Adventures.

Last edited:

Adriaxe

Reservist
Yeah...only soldiers make sense now...
They should think about change all bonuses with class.
When they make good bonuses they got extra nugget too?

If they make like this?

Soldier:
0.3 tactics on lvl
0.3 dodge on lvl
-10% dmg taken in duels when deff
-20% dmg taken in fort battle
0.3 health points on lvl

Dueller:
0.3 appearance on lvl
0.3 aim on lvl
+10% dmg in duels when att
+20% dmg in fort battle
+15% chance to crit enemies in duel (extra dmg like 20% max hp)

Adventurer:
0.3 shooting on lvl
0.3 vigor on lvl
0.2 reflex on lvl
0.2 thoungness on lvl
5% dmg in duel no matter att/def
10% more dmg/10%more deff in fort battle
+20% luck
+20% product drop

Worker:
0.3 construction on lvl
0.3 leadership on lvl
15% more exp from all jobs/battles even CHURCH and they make more improve in church (now so much people build church)
aura in battle fight: they should give leadership to 4 near teammates like 30% and maybe 10% aim 10% dodge
(they will be nice supporters)
more restist after duel like 5-6 days? Cause they don't want to be charm all time.
+30% regeneration

on premium this stats x2 and i can buy this premium even for 100 nugget and i think it;s will be mega viable now when items give so much...
now this bonuses just usseles..

like speed on map 10% ? sets give movement like a god
motivation raise faster? please...items.. and people want fight on low motivation cause no people on high lvl
10% more money? please...
this is only dueller..other class have usseles bonuses too...

make something new..this is easy to realise and make fun..and game will be more funny.
those items are too broken for SKILLS(1att/3sp) and this not funny BONUSSES.
make this game great again.
i truly belive you can do this.

I hope you stop give us only new sets...i like it but we need some new content ;)
simple things.. i know you don';t have much people work on this game but for this you need just one...

This is BETA so maybe we can test something new?

Sorry for my english ;)

Best Regards
Adriaxe.

Last edited:

Adriaxe

Reservist
but they can make extra money..this is super easy to realise that...
more people buy this premium... if they still make nothing make game just die..
i don't ask for app on phone/tablet cause so much work... just change bonusses..it's max 3h hard work :D
it will refresh game little...they should make updates..not only clothes clothes clothes...it's even easier then make new outfits..

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Yeah adventurers needs a huge changes in all aspects since bonuses of that class are no longer relevant and rewarding that much.
Some ideas to make adventurer bonuses against "spot on".
15/30% + to product. (flat value) (Its not that much compared to sets we are getting but it will be much more "feelable".
15/30% to luck (flat value) - Noone really knows how much luck impacts game/drops anyway.
About hotels free lvl 5 + with premium maybe let us sleep even in non our barracks? (not sure if its even possible to make so. But would be cool and fit adventurer,also make it more useable as bonus in later phase of game)
Danger is kinda fine i think 10/20% what it is now is nice already.
FF 1st idea Okay we have 1 class that can crit. 1 class that has tons of HP. 1 class that has overboost to stats. What about to give adventurer some resistance against crits/dmg reduction in general in some form? (You know adventurer supposed to be tough) ((Not sure if also keep current bonus and just tweak it to make it not so punishing when it wont proc in current fort battle state))
2nd idea to give him so passive health regen every round. Might sound kinda OP but if it would be balanced right/with proper scale(maybe based on how many dmg he get in that round??)/calculations based on max hp i believe it would be nice mechanic and addition. Since its adventurer which is supposed to be skilled in survival skills like i dont know bandaging himself? (not sure if possible also and to not make unkillable class out of it)
Edit/ There would be ofc requirement to effect to proc something like to get atleast 2 hits in that round or something.
I dont think you wanna change adventurer main role which is/was sector/flag/tower block.

Just ideas i would welcome basically any change, than RNG chance to proc and when it procs not to mention its also contraproductive since you can kill ppl next to you/behind you even if you wanna defend them at that moment. This class is so huge coin flip in every case(I know that was meant to be, but times when max shot was 400 and 1500 was crit are long time gone)

Last edited:

Lordofgods

Private
I Think scalling with LVLs is always a good way to go (to keep up with the powercreep), so in that regard I sympathize with Adriaxe, don't really agree on the way the bonuses are thought out...but the idea alone is worth it.
FF 1st idea Okay we have 1 class that can crit. 1 class that has tons of HP. 1 class that has overboost to stats. What about to give adventurer some resistance against crits/dmg reduction in general in some form? (You know adventurer supposed to be tough) ((Not sure if also keep current bonus and just tweak it to make it not so punishing when it wont proc in current fort battle state))
2nd idea to give him so passive health regen every round
I Actually kinda like both these ideas, the second one is the most "out there", But part of me would really like to have more strategy....and regenerating could grind out a poor strategy by the opponent, and would also require a more agressive posture from opponent.

Adriaxe

Reservist
i give only concept how bonuses can look. Scale bonuses will be fun and play nice with clothes.
i hope admins can look into this and maybe they sit on this and think about new worth bonuses because now most of them super usseles :D
new power will be nice on characters. It light up TW up again ;)

CriseQ

Reservist
more restist after duel like 5-6 days? Cause they don't want to be charm all time.

That's would be great.. Some ppl are so annoying with attacking one person. I think 48 hours K.O. and 3 days resists after fight could be great. :D Or maybe something new, fresh like 50% less damage taken in duels for six days after being K.O?

The thing with bonuses for classes sounds good. For this moment they are useless.

John Wick

Private First Class
I personally support the idea of adapting the classes and the bonus of them. I also support the idea that the classes are not entirely up to date.
BUT
I can't understand why an adventure should get a bonus from a Duelist. Why should a worker also get a bonus from a soldier (in fort battles, for example)? The classes define the game. A soldier should specialize in fort fighting and defending, while a worker should specialize in building/construction and an adventure in works. It cannot be that some here demand a worker with a broken bonus for a fort battle or an adventure that is better protected against duels. The aim is not to make all classes the same, but to improve the classes. I would find it unfair if a duelist suddenly got a bonus in work etc etc.

We agree that the adventures and workers (compared to soldiers and duelists) are a bit behind. Therefore the classes need to be improved. I can also understand that the soldiers and duelists want something new. But what exactly should this improvement look like?

Adventure (without Premium):

• The chance to find a product when working a job is increased by 10%. --> The chance to find a product when working a job is increased by 25%.
  • The chance to find an item during work is increased by 10%. --> The chance to find an item during work is increased by 25%.
  • You can use hotels in foreign towns for free until level 2. --> You can use hotels in foreign towns for free.
  • The chance to get hurt while working a job is lowered by 10%. --> The chance to get hurt while working a job is lowered by 15%.
  • Starting with hit 2 within one round of a fort battle, you have a chance of 25% to keep from being hit at all for the rest of the round. --> Starting with hit 2 within one round of a fort battle, you get +10% more Resistance from being hit at all for the rest of the round.
  • In fort battles, your dodging are boosted by 10%

Worker (without Premium)

• The earned experience points for a job are increased by 5%. --> The earned experience points for jobs and constructions are increased by 10%.
  • You pay 2% less banking fees.
  • When constructing buildings in town you receive a bonus of 5% to your labor points. --> When constructing buildings in town you receive a bonus of 25% to your labor points.
  • The motivation to construct buildings in town rises by 10% faster. --> The motivation to construct buildings in town rises by 25% faster.
  • In fort battles, your aiming and dodging are boosted by 20%.
  • In duels, you have the opportunity to dodge 10% of the hits while defending.

Soldier (without Premium)
  • For each skill point given to the skill health points you receive an additional 5 health points for your character.
  • The level needed to use a weapon is lowered by 3 levels. --> In fort battles, you have the Damage of you and your sector +5%
  • In duels you receive a bonus of 25% to your tactic skill.
  • During your defense in duels you take 5% less damage.
  • In fort battles, you increase the leadership skill for you and your four neighbors by 25% of your own leadership skill.

Dueler (without Premium):
  • The speed on the map is increased by 10%. --> You have the Chance of 10% to crit on duels.
  • The motivation for dueling raises faster. It is increased 40% faster.
  • You receive 10% more money in a duel. --> You receive 20% more money in a duel.
  • In fort battles, you have the chance of 10% to score a critical hit. Critical hits deduct an additional 10% of the maximum hit points.
  • You can perform duels within a radius of 15 minutes without traveling there.
  • Your battle hardened instincts allow you to see which skills and weapon your opponent wield in the duel menu.

Just some ideas here, remember all Bonuses are without Premium. With Premium you will get doubble results. I am pretty sure, that some of you dont like this, but try to be fair. I hope you enjoy some of my Ideas - do not take it personally. It was just my opinion.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
One thing to remember when talking of PvP/Class bonuses: Rewarding system either doesn't consider many crucial things like Ghosting or just doesn't reward well.

It is focused on Damage, Damage, more and more Damage.
It doesn't reward/encourage Team-play, at all.

But before coming to that.. Formulas that are also favoring Damage & too much Hp must be updated first..
Otherwise u will have to change it all over.

Other than that I mainly agree with the post above.

Adriaxe

Reservist
In my opinion John this bonuses still weak compare to sets which serves us InnoGames :D

" The motivation to construct buildings in town rises by 10% faster. --> The motivation to construct buildings in town rises by 25% faster."
- When you got so many items to regen your motivation like cigarette or chewing tobbaco.

" You can use hotels in foreign towns for free until level 2. --> You can use hotels in foreign towns for free. "
You rly care in this meta about fanny money like 250$ ?? When we spend millions on sets.

" The chance to get hurt while working a job is lowered by 10%. --> The chance to get hurt while working a job is lowered by 15%."
Rly? sets now reduce danger to min like 5% or less

"The motivation to construct buildings in town rises by 10% faster. --> The motivation to construct buildings in town rises by 25% faster. "
Like above

"You receive 10% more money in a duel. --> You receive 20% more money in a duel."
funny money or 0 most of time

"The motivation for dueling raises faster. It is increased 40% faster."
we want to have 0 motivation to have enemies right?

John this bonuses is worth some years ago when items not so broken like now.

As i said i want usefull bonuses for whole class not only for dueller or soldier.

Maybe i favor dueller idk because i play him but look on soldier... you favorize him litte too..
you give him all bonuses viable :D for you and your teammates.

I want make class viable for every activities because we have only 4 class and 3 activities like work, duel and ff. (adventures died)
already all class make all and bonuses will not change this.
they invest in dmg dmg dmg..
so bonuses should be great too like items.
i leave numbers optimizations for admins.

when items's will be stronger and stronger even skills loses meaning.
Bonuses are usseles as hell compare to this:D