• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Tutorial & Early Quests Feedback

killado

Staff Sergeant
Can you reveal the requirements of those 3 new questlines? (trading, fort battles and dueling)

.Surge.

new wasteland

only one can be completed as it's impossible to find more than three fertiliser.
so...everyone (who already completed the old one) will have the new wasteland questline opened forever? That is quite unfortunate :)

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Can you reveal the requirements of those 3 new questlines? (trading, fort battles and dueling)
The highest requirement should be level 70, but checking now I think they are disabled for the moment until the 16th, I will ask about that on Monday.

Bluep

...continueing / specifying this question:
so...everyone (who already completed the old one) will have the new wasteland questline opened forever? That is quite unfortunate :)
.. Once the first quest of the old line has been completed, or is currently accepted, it is impossible to start the new questline ... only one can be completed as it's impossible to find more than three fertiliser.
This does also apply if I completed the old line months ago, right?

lorDoom

Reservist
Starter items are auctionable. It's crap. New players will sale this items. If it was unsalable, players would save this items. Collectors may not have everything.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
...continueing / specifying this question:
This does also apply if I completed the old line months ago, right?
I forgot to reply before, but only if you accept the new one: otherwise it should disappear when the bug is fixed.

HugoSilva

im trying to complete Dolar quest where i need to buy a 10$ item from travell seller but after i buy one for 15$ appears on menu quest 10/10 but not button to complete why?