1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Travelling Fair Feedback

Discussion in 'Version 2.05' started by Diggo11, Jun 17, 2013.

Share This Page

1. darkguardian666

darkguardian666 Sergeant Former Team Member

Main Server:
    DE
    well sure you can chose which shell you want?
    first game -> just click on the shell you want, they won't be mixed; second game -> click on the shell you want (not the button, because then a random shell will be chosen) ->the shells will mix, but you still get the shell you have chosen

2. Thadious Pud

Thadious Pud Guest

I don't like the way these prizes are set up. I'm not going to spend nuggets or bonds just to see only common items everytime! I've been doing this daily and have yet to see an item that was higher than a few uncommon items that I wouldn't even use much less pay for since they are in the shop. If I'm paying for a chance to play then it should cut out the common/uncommon items completely just as the other events do when you pay to get into the rare/very rare exclusively.

Other than that I do like the new set up for items needed and construction. Would like this on .net soon so that these buff I'm getting would be useable lol

3. girafi

girafi Guest

I'm happy with this system. So the very rare items still stay very rare. If you can pay (like independence day), the very rare items aren't very rare because you can just buy them. Yes it's hard to get those items but isn't that the challenge you want? I didn't see a very rare item yet, but one day maybe and maybe on that one day it will be mine.

Not everything have to be available with nuggets ;)

4. harres

harres Private

Thats True, but ive never seen anything uncommon. Someone saw or found a natty chest ? of something like that?

5. aamgdp

aamgdp Private

I've some uncommon things... and 2 or 3 times i saw something rare, but choose bad one.

6. FricFrac

FricFrac Guest

what is now the frequency of items change for traveling fair?

7. .Surge.

.Surge. Guest

every day.

8. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    I really don't understand how long the Fair stays - etc. Today it is gone on Enewetak - but It came one day later there in the first place.

9. Bluep

Bluep Guest

... a new player (lvl 3, joined yesterday @Alamogordo) just asked me about the fair - he can see the horse race game, but when he wants to start/play, he just gets the "You gaze into space" message.
    Is there some kind of level limit?
    (It worked fine for me - although I regret spending 25 bonds for a wooden cross.. can I get those back, it was for testing purposes! ;) )

10. darkguardian666

darkguardian666 Sergeant Former Team Member

Main Server:
    DE
    all kinds of those events can only be played by players with a validated e-mailadress

11. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    the fair was gone yesterday - so no one else could play

12. killado

killado Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    PT
    What is the cooldown time for the fair to open on the a2?

13. Bluep

Bluep Guest

I was talking about three/two days ago.

Posted in internal only, but I hope this is no breech of my obligation of secrecy ^^

14. killado

killado Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    PT
    :D thanks bluep.

So we have to wait for it move out :D

15. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    Building travelling fair - and how not to introduce new players :)

I got a new guy in town - on my Danish world - rescued from the travelling fair I would say. It got me thinking that you should do something to prevent what he did.

He was only level 7 - never played this game before. He clicked on the travelling fair button - explored - clicked on the building button - spend 240$ and 12 energy - that is a lot on level 7. Travelled all the way from east to west to build one hour. I don't think that gave him much credit at level7 - with no skill and gear. He ran out of both $ and energy at level 7. Not a nice start in this game. He could have cancelled - but you don't know that when you just started.

16. Freddy666

Freddy666 Reservist

So 1000 Bonds per category. What a lie :D (or bug... You can lie this too)
    On our worlds we had only 100 Bonds per category... 1300 granite blocks = 22 bonds, instead of 220 :D Nice.

17. ChickenMcGuy

ChickenMcGuy Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    HU
    Nothing say you get 1k bonds per category ;) Only was example. Nobody known bond pool calculating how work.

18. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    on our world - everybody feels that this is fooling people- you get too little out of you effort - we got no information before the fair opened - some players used a lot of products and time to fill up the Fair. I worked for more than 28 hours building - I am a pure builder there - so I get some done - I got 3 bonds for my effort.- I hear InnoGames laughing - but I don't laugh. One of the guys who collected the most - got 62 bonds- he is close to quitting the game now.
    What he contributed was years of collected stuff - and many hours collecting to get the marked opened. Only to get 62 bonds- not even enough for 3 spins- and the prices - they are rally lousy too, they are not worth the bonds and gold spent. No one are happy about the Fair. -

19. Freddy666

Freddy666 Reservist

Of course not. But there is no reason to give an exapmle what is 10 times bigger than the reality. It was a good misleading.
    http://cdn.instanttrap.com/trap.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2013
  20. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
    As Chicken said, the nice and even numbers were just picked at random as an example, before we had an opportunity to test the formula on a world with any significant number of players. The first test of the bond pool system on the public beta yielded the lowest bonds per category I believe, so although I completely understand some players not receiving this communication and feeling disappointed, for people here to call it a trap is quite unfair to our hard working game designers Ashock and Ilsatheshewolf. Based on your feedback we will continue to review the balancing, so sit back and make sure this thread remains constructive for the game designers (not a to-be-avoided flame fest), thanks! :)