1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Travelling Fair Feedback

Discussion in 'Version 2.05' started by Diggo11, Jun 17, 2013.

Share This Page

1. mennik

mennik Sergeant

2. mennik

mennik Sergeant

after reading this again and again I come to the conclusion that it is based on the items that are needed to build the circus and not the toughness of finding the items.

now to go back to my printing plate and my tobacco comparison

I have 362% chance of finding tobacco and their are 7581 needed at the circus

now I have only 1% chance of finding printing plates and we need 836

so with other words why would everyone focus on the rare stuff if they can get bonds for the stuff that is easy to get. based on some calculations it would be more fair if you would get more for the printing plates because they are so rare to find.

so the "rare" items on the list given by melkon should be based on the average luck to find the item. instead of the number of items needed to construct the fair .:up:

3. Muche

Muche Reservist

I agree that rare products should be favored. Thus the numbers needed for the fair should be tuned based on drop rates of products.

In the melkon's example, compared to 5000 lamb wools, 600 roses (or maybe even 500) would be more appropriate. And 2000 tobaccos and 30-50 printing plates.

Compared to currently needed 7581 tobaccos, I would suggest following numbers:
    Hay 5711 (from current 4599), Iron rod 4767 (2724), Rounds 3156 (2104), Union flag 694 (2083), Spade 3645 (2083), Planer 3124 (1736), Pickaxe 454 (1362), Saddle 2506 (1253), Post horn 939 (1253), Lotus blossom 865 (1157), Parcel 2085 (948), Printing press 100 (836), Indigo 1672 (836).

4. melkon

melkon Guest

There rarity of products is taken into account. That's one of the reasons you "only" have to deposit 836 printing plates instead of 7581 tabacco and since both have the same amount pf bonds allocated, dropping 1% of printing plates will yield you more bonds than dropping 1% of tabacco.

5. fafer

fafer Guest

actually, it will give you the same amount of bonds.
    it's the difference in actual number of rarer products that is needed for same amount of bonds.

6. When did you put the traveling fair on all world?

7. .Surge.

.Surge. Guest

So...now you have to put thousand times more products to get the same amount of bonds. This is not motivating. Before the change people would put at least those 25 products there. This is what I've got:
    Stored items (124): 7
    Construction points (1540): 1
    and never again will I put anything there because you get more bonds for just watching the fair build itself (5bonds/day) than actually trying to build it.

8. FricFrac

FricFrac Guest

why are there the same items in fair tombola as they were in the first one?

9. s3b-1q

s3b-1q Guest

Why would the change it? They won't, at least not yet. The new sets should bring them money through nuggets fast, and if those would be in the free tombola as well we wouldn't spend so much nuggets on the new one (which is much more expensive).

Clever, ha? ;)

10. Wurstkuchen

Wurstkuchen Reservist

Why is "Greasening Weapon Oil" with 1x 50-50 Fort Battle Damage common, but "One Piece of special Ammo" with 1x 25-25 FBD uncommon?
    I think this should be switched.

11. FricFrac

FricFrac Guest

I was expecting some changes but there is not; there are exactly the same rewards in there.

The same two character bonus medals, same pices of Fair set, ...
    I thought it was random selection of available items; are they determined by the county where the Fair is built?

12. melkon

melkon Guest

There's a bug which is fixed upstream. Will be available with the next beta update.

13. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
    Good point, I will add that to our list of items to swap, thanks.

14. fafer

fafer Guest

Is it normal that there are same prizes in same gamble? Today after 5 prizes in game were shown, 3 were pickaxes.

15. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
    Afaik each item selection is independent of the other, so it's certainly possible to get 2-3 of the same item shown.

16. FricFrac

FricFrac Guest

Today (after yesterdays update) there are noticable changes.
    The prizes have changed :up: and i also see some rare stuff (just the luck needs to change for me).

17. ChickenMcGuy

ChickenMcGuy Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    HU
    Or 4:

[​IMG]

18. mastadont

mastadont Guest

how do you get the daily activity bonus??
    when fair is in construction

dropping items?
    show up there?
    :eek:

19. Bluep

Bluep Guest

Only by constructing/building at least once per day.

20. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    I still think it is a problem that I don't get to chose which barrel I want in the barrel game. No matter how hard I try to get the middle front one. I get the one at the bottom left most times. Today I missed the Allan Quatermain packet :(