1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Travelling Fair Feedback

Discussion in 'Version 2.05' started by Diggo11, Jun 17, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Jarema 27

Jarema 27 Private

In addition to my previous speakers,number of obligations is too low,one of players on PL world,got 18 UPB for 445 Rounds,you must agree it's really low prize for such hard to find item.

2. killado

killado Staff Sergeant

The main problem is that that fair is thought to be worked by everyone and not just for 3-4 persons.

If somebody gets there and donate 10000 products they will think that they can get 2000 upbs.... but the prize bond is made a total to be divided by everyone.
    So it´s not worth to get there and think that you can build the fair on your own.
    I saw, on 3 of the 8 servers i play (beta excluded) people working on the fair construction for a full day thinking that they would get a massive prize bond for that (i read people thinking that because they where full construction they would get 500 bonds!!!!).
    Then the fair stayed with 100% construction and 60% of products at the end of the 2 day...

Next time people should not go thinking they could get the 2000 upbs just because they gave much of the things and tried to build the fair alone.

3. olga

olga Master Sergeant

I don't think so - It does not really matter - if all take part or only a few - no matter what it is just not worth the time and effort.
    I don't know what the master plan was for the travelling fair. But getting 20 - 40 bonds out of several hours/days work - even if others get just as little, is not really my idea of fun. Especially not when all you get out it is some expensive chances to win extremely crappy prices.

This is not to blame support here on beta - you do your best - I know that.:up:

It is the whole concept of the fair I just don't get. To win - this time for me 46 bonds- not even enough for 2 runs in the fair - and win some useless buffs- that crowds my inventory - so I cant find the buffs I do need.

The 25 bonds nuggets is too expensive and the prices are to lousy.

It is not just me saying this - I have not found anyone yet who loves the fair and are happy about what you can win.:blink::mad:

My only reason at the moment for building and dropping items - is the achievements - I only drop one of each item - then at least I get one bond for each item.

4. .Surge.

.Surge. Corporal

exactly... 10-15 bonds would be more appropriate.

but let's talk a little bit more about the construction, shall we? Whole point of changing the system was to prevent players to show up, give 25products and go do something else, right? To motivate them to give more products was your goal. In that case....your system failed. Now everyone shows up and puts there one product/category. (because even for 0.00001% of total you'll get 1 bond)

So, what exactly did you achieve?
    Before: happy people with 25 bonds, 25 (optional) products in the construction
    After: either people with cca 20 bonds, 20 products in the construction (1item/category) or frustrated people who invested thousands of products and yet, get only 30, max 40 bonds. (they had expectations, you know)
    I hope you get my point ;)

5. NeverendingRoad

NeverendingRoad Reservist

These new fair products are useless... All of them.

Mojos : +5 / 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 to labor points for an hour. Might be useful for a 15 second work-a-palooza but nothing else. A few gentleman's dinner or even a slice of cake will beat it, duelers will use the old field cook products.

Golden shoes : Wow, really. You can get a nice master saddler product for a few thousand dollars beating all these.

Special ammunition : even the graphite beats the first one, bayonet equals to the second one, there is a shop product equals to the second-third one. Of course the 4th is awesome, but you won't roll that in a zillion years :D I dont really understand the point of these.

Clover leaves : i dont think anyone would notice the difference, even the last one... And you need to do 15 second jobs with these. Plus 1 percent? Oh i am impressed :D

Red liquid : of course these are for a fort battle. Amulet owns the lesser two, but it won't be a big difference.

These +labor point products : really creative :D The level 120 guys just laugh at the impressive help. It needs some additional points to make it worth, i'd rather buy some slices of cake instead with my starter character now...

As for the new set: the product or the animal might be helpful for a new guy, but thats all, just another useless set.

/edit : i could go on with the reward system, the ook quest and the bond system, but these had been mentioned already.

6. ChickenMcGuy

ChickenMcGuy Staff Sergeant

Not need build circus, nobody say, must go and build up now.

If I know, fair automatically build up, need 7 days only. After 7 days, you can play minigames. But if can't wait, you can help at fair construction.

7. killado

killado Staff Sergeant

I like it. Everyone is on the same page... not like the tombolas where the people that use 1000 nuggets can get 10M selling the "crap things" they get octoplicated.

And if you don´t like the prizes you can get... you can sell them all on the market or to the merchant.

8. olga

olga Master Sergeant

a lot of that stuff cant be sold.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2013
  9. Felicity

Felicity Private First Class

It's much easier and faster to find 1.000 speared fishes than 10 bags of loot.
    So if you want some equitable ratio UOP/product, that can't be based only on the number of products.

10. Sorinel Desteptul

Sorinel Desteptul Private

At what time the Travelling Fair comes in Beta ?