• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Travelling Fair Feedback

DeletedUser2901

what are the "winings"? can you explain more spesific? ı meant clothes, cookies?

darkguardian666

You don't need to be at the building place of the fair to donate products. You can donate from everywhere, but it will you cost nuggets if you do it from somewhere outside the building place

DeletedUser2271

The payment for products will be something like 1 upb for 1 bag of loot or 1 goldust?

s3b-1q

Sooooo.... Where can I start donating products/constructing? :blink:

Later edit : I guess it will be after 12:00 pm. One more question, it this Travelling Fair a permanent thing or it is a limited edition game like the others from Christmas/Easter?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1304

probably fair will travel across whole map and then disappear

.Surge.

I guess it is permanent as it is a "major feature in 2.05". But even if it was as abedy said - 14 countries, 7 days in each + constructing time...almost 1/2 year =(+-) permanent ;)

DeletedUser2888

you get 1 bond per product you drop with a max of 25 bonds. Unless this is changed since last week...

Eegi

Didnt get any bonds for donating products

Hi !

I didnt get any bonds for donating products...
Is there some limit of products that I have to donate before i get bonds or what ?

DeletedUser1304

The amount of products is very high comparison to active players. Maybe first build will encourage people to put products into fair but if rewards wont be sufficient there wont be any more building. The reward from more active players should be higher. Lets say 50 people will put all products and all they get is 25 bonds and rest of them can access fair for free. Maybe this should be considered. Either you should get 1 bond/product or have more rounds on wheel once circus completed.

DeletedUser3230

The amount of products is very high comparison to active players. Maybe first build will encourage people to put products into fair but if rewards wont be sufficient there wont be any more building. The reward from more active players should be higher. Lets say 50 people will put all products and all they get is 25 bonds and rest of them can access fair for free. Maybe this should be considered. Either you should get 1 bond/product or have more rounds on wheel once circus completed.
I agree - I doubt that we will get the products collected more than once.
I doubt that we will ever get 210 bags of lot and 210 roses in Enewetak. And to do this once a week - no way. The construction however is too fast - when a god builder can do it in 4 hours- too few get the chance to take part.

A week after opening, the Fair will move to the next county and require reconstruction.

Really ? Reconstruction ? The same amount of products like now ?

DeletedUser3387

How i can Access to the Place? :blink:
There ist no "walk to" Button.....