• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

TRAVELING CIRCUS

DeletedUser3900

I propose to make changes with what can be won at the traveling circus
There are many obsolete objects and sets, for example, who wants the freeman, natty set or products such as a sharp sickle, a reconditioned pickaxe, clover and much more?
I have a lot of these products in my inventory and the only good thing about them is that I can sell them to the merchant.
Considering that now you have put new craft products that offer PDM etc, from my point of view these circus products seem useless to me, plus there is a SHOP ...

You could, for example, do an opinion poll lasting 2 weeks with what we would like to appear in the circus in each category, products and sets or up-to-date items not from those of 2013, and unnecessary products, and most votes for each category to put the products / items / sets
If this happens the circus may require more construction products and a higher number of construction points
For example, at CIRCUL CALATOR I want to see XP liqueurs, OUP envelopes, character medals, automations, higher salary, skill reset potions, energy liqueurs, HP and new sets or items that appear this year at events or from the rare ones that appear in the shop like a snake, independent statement
Of course, if we see something like this in the circus, many will invest good money in it.

PRO
More interest in the circus game
More OUP spent
More nuggets bought and spent

VERSUS
I can't find ... only now at this circus that has no meaning, I'm just making an achievement or 2 in the rest rainwater