• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Traditional Pumpkin Hunt 2020 Discussion

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
I would like reskill potions in any clicky event
It does seem like that won't be the case in this event, however I will be sure to ask if it is possible to have them in all future (similar) events.

Artem124

Sergeant
best drop from these events was the reskill potions.. its lame without it.. try bring it back! to this event

Harsha.1

Private First Class
I would advocate for the old DotD chests to be added to the pumpkins like it was the case in 2017, sets like the hombre, and zap/mur sets. Most of the players have now started using other sets and they are older now, so making them freely available wont affect any revenue, while giving multiple new players easy access to a complete FF set.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
best drop from these events was the reskill potions.. its lame without it.. try bring it back! to this event
I would advocate for the old DotD chests to be added to the pumpkins like it was the case in 2017, sets like the hombre, and zap/mur sets. Most of the players have now started using other sets and they are older now, so making them freely available wont affect any revenue, while giving multiple new players easy access to a complete FF set.
Both very good ideas. I am afraid that, as the event is already finalised, we won't be able to add further items to the prize pool, but I will be sure to pass on this feedback for future events.

Deleted User - 114704

Isn't the beta made to actually test things and finalize how it's going to be played based on feedback to make it as optimal as possible for the regular worlds?
If not, what's the point of the beta anyway apart from cheaper nuggets?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Isn't the beta made to actually test things and finalize how it's going to be played based on feedback to make it as optimal as possible for the regular worlds?
If not, what's the point of the beta anyway apart from cheaper nuggets?
That is true indeed. As I mentioned, the whole of the event is already finalised thus adding extra items won't be possible however, I will be sure to ask just in case I might be wrong :).

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Was. Once upon a time.
Then it turned into what you said: More Nuggets per purchase while doing free QA for InnoGames.

Otherwise there wouldn't be such thing as Union Officer OPness for example.

Ps. @lulumcnoob could tell you more about Beta adventures of his.

Last edited:

Sacagawea

Reservist
They destroyed a good event!

Why were item chests removed?

Do you have a plausible explanation for removing the only things that were most worthwhile?

Why is there no potion in the new beginning, or black card?

How can this company go so wrong?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
They destroyed a good event!

Why were item chests removed?

Do you have a plausible explanation for removing the only things that were most worthwhile?

Why is there no potion in the new beginning, or black card?

How can this company go so wrong?
The pumpkins having the mentioned rewards within the prize pool once does not mean that it will happen repeatedly. As I have mentioned above, I will be sure to pass this feedback on in hope that it can be changed for future events.

quis

Private First Class
Why the hell do we need every pumpkin 6 times?
After accepting the quest the pumpkins vanished and to fulfill the quest we need again 3 times the respective pumpkin?
This is way too much with this drop chance

Last edited:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Why the hell do we need every pumpkin 6 times?
After accepting the quest the pumpkins vanished and to fulfill the quest we need again 3 times the respective pumpkin?
This is way too much with this drop chance
You will need x3 of each type of pumpkin to complete the quest.

Deleted User - 114704

That is true indeed. As I mentioned, the whole of the event is already finalised thus adding extra items won't be possible however, I will be sure to ask just in case I might be wrong :).

To be quite frankly, I just don't understand how it can already be "finalised"? It just started on beta and all of the feedback given up untill now will be passed through for the upcoming events, why can't it be passed on for this event, while in theory, it's still being "tested"?

What I understand from this is that the event was already finalised before it even launched on beta? Which still makes wonder about the purpose of beta.
I'm happy though that you are willing to ask if it is still possible to make some changes.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
adding items to the pumpkins for regular servers shouldn't be any problem
they did it before
so why do you give this answer while its totally incorrect?
are you a newbie that hasn't been around that long?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
To be quite frankly, I just don't understand how it can already be "finalised"? It just started on beta and all of the feedback given up untill now will be passed through for the upcoming events, why can't it be passed on for this event, while in theory, it's still being "tested"?

What I understand from this is that the event was already finalised before it even launched on beta? Which still makes wonder about the purpose of beta.
I'm happy though that you are willing to ask if it is still possible to make some changes.
I have taken your feedback to the power that be, and we have decided that it is indeed possible to add some item chests in the prize pool. Specifically, the 2014,2015 and 2016 Day of the Dead sets can be found in the pumpkins. Unfortunately the update will only be done at some point next week. thus we will not be able to have the new prizes here on the Beta server anytime this week.

I currently have a ''maybe'' on the possibility of adding one of the reskill potions.

Last edited: