• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Trading

DeletedUser

Hi ! I madalinooo ,The-Iceman and many people we decided to implant in the game:
for exchanges between the player to the market to introduce a new method called Traiding. Both playeri make both market once the items not on the line to avoid frivolous people:(.
or to report them to support people who are not serious parts and admins to punish them:shootout:.
Vote YES or NO.
Sorry for my English i use google translator:cool:.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3230

Hi ! I madalinooo ,The-Iceman and many people we decided to implant in the game:
for exchanges between the player to the market to introduce a new method called Traiding. Both playeri make both market once the items not on the line to avoid frivolous people:(.
or to report them to support people who are not serious parts and admins to punish them:shootout:.
Vote YES or NO.
Sorry for my English i use google translator:cool:.

I guess you want it possible to be able to trade items between to players without anyone else stealing. If that is possible it would be great.:up:

I would also like it possible to set something for sale for one specific player.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1406

for exchanges between the player to the market to introduce a new method called Traiding. Both playeri make both market once the items not on the line to avoid frivolous people.
or to report them to support people who are not serious parts and admins to punish them.
Vote YES or NO.
Sorry for my English i use google translator.

As stated in CR#1, our devs are already trying to create a trading system :)
-We are working on a concept for direct player to player trading