• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Tradesman & Crafting event discussion

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant

another addition for angus....
isn't it possible to put at least a money offer on all trade missions of angus?
cause the bottle potions are nice, but ratatouille is much better for example.

and another idea.
wouldn't it be a good idea if there is a trader that works on products... all 150 of them?
you can even make achievements on it.
to get the useless prods out of the game, like the green emerald for example.
maybe something in the way of the 4 hidden missions.... teeth vis wol and coffee.
making a drop point for an X-amount of the same product for some cash or coins or even for high volume even nuggets?
cause a lot of prods are hardly used and got underrated in the game.

you could even do this with ingame sets.
if you got the whole gentleman set... you can drop it off at the trader for a certain amount of cash coins or nuggs

just my 2 cents on the matter :dastardly:

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
If they by chance asked us to work on either PvP balancing or this thing..
I would pick PvP any day.

They already have way too small Dev team with very limited time.

If only they gave us Diggo and Event server to test PvP things all day and night.

Harsha.1

Private First Class

For your information, the quests do not appear if you don't have the specific items in your inventory and some quests appear on different days - I understand that you didn't check properly and were probably ignorant of this fact. Anyways, TW Calc seems to have updated a list now.

I had a specific doubt - my friends and I found that if we are close to the 3000 bond cap, we could buy something like trivial work instructions for 23 bonds and accumulate them. Then, when Christmas comes, we can convert the work instructions to bonds by giving them to Angus and use them to buy bags. In effect, this offers a mechanism of converting bonds in your tank into bonds in inventory, where the work instructions act as a 23 bond letter, this is a great way of crossing the bond cap and collecting more bonds through the year.

But, I wanted to clarify if this is an acceptable mechanic to use, or if it's not allowed and there are plans to cap the number of quests that can be completed or reduce the value of bonds we get from the quest?

asdf124

Private First Class
For your information, the quests do not appear if you don't have the specific items in your inventory and some quests appear on different days - I understand that you didn't check properly and were probably ignorant of this fact. Anyways, TW Calc seems to have updated a list now.

I had a specific doubt - my friends and I found that if we are close to the 3000 bond cap, we could buy something like trivial work instructions for 23 bonds and accumulate them. Then, when Christmas comes, we can convert the work instructions to bonds by giving them to Angus and use them to buy bags. In effect, this offers a mechanism of converting bonds in your tank into bonds in inventory, where the work instructions act as a 23 bond letter, this is a great way of crossing the bond cap and collecting more bonds through the year.

But, I wanted to clarify if this is an acceptable mechanic to use, or if it's not allowed and there are plans to cap the number of quests that can be completed or reduce the value of bonds we get from the quest?
this just feels like a workaround for those that work hard to get their bonds to that level.