• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the bug section, Guest!
    This is where you can find all the bugs reported by other players.
    If you'd like to report one yourself, please make sure to read this Guide to bug reporting before doing so.
    Otherwise, we might not be able to fix it for you.

New Issue Too many beans in the new quest

zxvlad

Reservist
Howdy, cowboys and cowgirls!

I have a little question. I don't know if it's a bug or not, but on quest Famili photos (Celebrating life), as a request, we have to earn 110 Beans. I mean, they should have been 10 or how many? I think there are too many.

that was already reported elsewhere that is is a typo.
CM says that it along with other errors in the quest are being worked to be fixed.
So probably next week some time it will be corrected.

Last edited:

Berchta

Reservist
So many issues with this questline. I did the 110 beans just so I could continue. And wondered why I could complete the send 200 things to other players. Why? Because they want HEARTS. Here is a screenshot.

I would really like 100 beans to be put back in my inventory. Thanks

Attachments

• image_2020-11-03_103516.png
    image_2020-11-03_103516.png
    160.5 KB · Views: 22

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
That will not be the case. The progression in that particular part of the quest is the player's choice thus we cannot offer the amounts of beans back, and we have not done so. The bug fixes have been confirmed and will be implemented soon.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
We are waiting for the green light from our dev team in order to implement the fixes :).

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
They usually implement fixed version in non-Beta servers before it hits Beta but there has been.. exceptions...

Side-effects of not having a QA staff (and proper Dev team)

ok, it seems the part about the corn flour got fixed but NOT the part about the stupid HEARTS :mad:
I tried cancelling it and re accepting it and it still said hearts, and now I got to pray again.

update, it seems to have changed to flowers several minuted after I reset it.