• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Tombola

DeletedUser4015

Hi guys,
I have question and don't want to ask on slovak forum, because of our CM.

On the world sk1(Texas) there are Manitu's weapons twice - http://prntscr.com/9jknt3 cabitko, who won that tombola has it, but he was deleted and the weapons appeared in motomoto's inventory, now he came back and it is twice there. Is it purpose when someone is deleted, weapons go to that player who was second? Or just admin did it?

thanks for your reply :)

DeletedUser4009

That's interesting.
As far as I know, the weapons can't change ownership.

DeletedUser1406

Uhm, you'll have to ask this on your local forums as we have no authority over the national servers :p.

As far as I know, the weapons did indeed get bugged and under some circumstances, two different people could own the set, but the duplicate should've been removed. I suggest you send a ticket and ask about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3679

As far as I know, the weapons did indeed get bugged and under some circumstances, two different people could own the set, but the duplicate should've been removed.
What kind of bug/circumstances? As far as I know, these weapons will not be placed automatically in the inventory after the event but manually by a CM only. If there are more than one of these special event weapon sets on a world this could be done (on purpose?) by the CM only.

DeletedUser1406

What kind of bug/circumstances? As far as I know, these weapons will not be placed automatically in the inventory after the event but manually by a CM only. If there are more than one of these special event weapon sets on a world this could be done (on purpose?) by the CM only.

They actually were given away automatically. Whoever won Wild Bill's weapon also received the original Christmas sets and Manitu's weapons, due to a bug.

b9ca5542d7.jpg

f574237ac8.jpg