• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

The world is not available at the moment!

DeletedUser2573

come at 10 o'clock and there was this bug, now gone - the same thing :whistle:

DeletedUser

Either it's "up" only for some players, or it's already down again.
I still get the "world is not available at the moment!" error... clearing cache/switching browser didn't help.

DeletedUser2380

Been going up and down for the last few hours, I have been in twice for about 5 minutes.

DeletedUser

Me too. I just leveld up here and the same second when I was about to assign the skills the world went down! :mad: -Sigh-

DeletedUser584

Yeps, same problem here. :) Wonder what's happening over at InnoGames's. :confused:

Ah well, I'm sure there will be a fix soon enough. Gotta love playing Beta versions I suppose, lol. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser2570

Probably TW is upgrading. :) Database has got the problem, I think so. :)

DeletedUser

Lol now it reads this when trying to login hehe. Currently you are not registered to any worlds. and

(Today at 2:56 PM)
Alamogordo won't be available for about 5 minutes!
Well, it has been a looooong 5 minutes. Haha, lol. :rolleyes:

And then the same error again. Error:
The world is not available at the moment!
:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seriously, noobs, what's wrong if the world is down? Come back an hour and try again.

DeletedUser

Well, I´ve tried the whole day, lol. :D

Kinda annoying still, tho. I just leveld up there, uggh. And I wanna continue my dueling there, lol. :(

DeletedUser2581

Hi. Please, devs! Can't you do something to stop the problems? I heard about another server where only the admins play. Can't you test on THAT server the updates and fix the bugs there??????? :mad:

DeletedUser

Hi. Please, devs! Can't you do something to stop the problems? I heard about another server where only the admins play. Can't you test on THAT server the updates and fix the bugs there??????? :mad:

Dude WTF, this is BETA if you don't want to test things than don't play here. I am tired of ppl like you who use/play beta like its a normal world. Either accept that there will be downtime and that things don't work like they should or FO.

DeletedUser1200

hahaha made my day xD

what do you think is beta for?

DeletedUser2570

If you don't observe, in last version appeared a lot of bugs. You must be patient!

DeletedUser1670

I agree. It's a beta server...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser584

Seriously, noobs, what's wrong if the world is down? Come back an hour and try again.

Seriously, you could be a little nicer. :blink:

Yes, the world is/was down. Yes, that's annoying. Yes, it's part of playing Beta versions. Yes, I don't like not being able to login. And last but not least: Yes, I will wait patiently for InnoGames to get the world online again.

Geez. :confused: