• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

The West Beta Meme Forum Contest

ChickenMcGuy

The West Team
Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls,

July is a busy month and with the Independence Day Event happening in The West, we know everyone is busy gathering as many fireworks as possible. We would like to help you with this task by bringing you a new contest through which you can win some extra fireworks! Intrigued? Good! Read more to find out how the event works!

How does it work?
  • Until Sunday, June 27th at 12:00 CEST, each player can submit one meme within the theme of the Independence Day Event in The West.
  • To submit your entry, simply create and post your meme as an post in this thread. Within this post, please also mention the world where you would like to receive the prize (should you be the winner).
  • Throughout this time period, everyone can see and like everyone else's posts. The post with most likes at the end of contest will be the winner. In the case of a draw, one winner will get chosen at random by the Moderation Team.
  • Should you be one of the winners, please send a ticket with the title ''The West Forum Meme Contest Winner''
  • The prize can only be redeemed by July 20th and cannot be given to a different player. Should the winner fail to collect their prize by the mentioned deadline, the prize will be nulled.
  • There can only be one winner for each world. As such, the top comment with the most likes on Alamogordo will win 1st place for the said world whilst the top comment with the most likes on Enewetak will win 1st place on the said world.

For your information:

• You can only participate once with only one account (i.e. you can only submit one entry)
  • Once you have submitted your entry, you cannot change this. Changing your first meme submission will result in disqualification.
  • You can only submit an entry prior to the date of June 27th at 12:00 CEST. Any entries submitted after will not be considered.
  • Members of the Moderation Team cannot participate in the contest. Should a member of the Moderation Team like a submission - the like will not be taken in consideration for the final count.
  • The meme has to be within the theme of the Independence Day Event in The West.
  • The rules of the game apply to this contest and need to be followed. Any form of rule breaking will result in disqualification.

Prizes

• There will only be one winner per world - one for Alamogordo and one for Enewetak. Each winner will win 2500 Fireworks
  • A 'Can of Spinach' will also be given as a participation prize for all those who have submitted a correct entry.

For any questions, please visit our discussion thread!

NOTE

We reserve our right to modify or terminate the contest without prior notice and without giving reasons!

The West Team wishes you good luck!

Last edited:

ChickenMcGuy

The West Team
Thanks for everyone who participating our contest by making quality memes or showing others support with likes!

We are announcing our winners whose prizes are 2500 Fireworks:

From mighty Alamogordo's prairie who get the most of likes is : @jarograv
From fearsome Enewetak's pasture who get the most of likes is : @Jeremiah Johnson

Congratulations for them!

But not so fast, everyone who submitted entry, will receive a 'Can of Spinach' to show them gratitude taking part our contest.

To receive your rewards, please send us a ticket to claim your prize with your forum account name and world name where you want your 'Can of Spinach'.

We are leaving this thread open, so you can send more memes for fun, but these are not part of any kind of contest!

jarograv

Reservist
Pog. I don't think my account is activated anymore, I just couldn't resist meme'ing. Would be fair if you gave the prize to 2nd place @koshtikcy
Thanks for everyone who participating our contest by making quality memes or showing others support with likes!

We are announcing our winners whose prizes are 2500 Fireworks:

From mighty Alamogordo's prairie who get the most of likes is : @jarograv
From fearsome Enewetak's pasture who get the most of likes is : @Jeremiah Johnson

Congratulations for them!

But not so fast, everyone who submitted entry, will receive a 'Can of Spinach' to show them gratitude taking part our contest.

To receive your rewards, please send us a ticket to claim your prize with your forum account name and world name where you want your 'Can of Spinach'.

We are leaving this thread open, so you can send more memes for fun, but these are not part of any kind of contest!

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
So for that serious and accurate meme, I prefer the yellow zone, to be clear.
At least for Tank sets.

However what this Event brought for Tanks is, green mixed with light blue and that's not helping.

And yes,
I hate Tombola (and Damage) simulator

lulumcnoob

Staff Sergeant
Former Team Member
So for that serious and accurate meme, I prefer the yellow zone, to be clear.
At least for Tank sets.

However what this Event brought for Tanks is, green mixed with light blue and that's not helping.

And yes,
I hate Tombola (and Damage) simulator
The problem is mostly with the fact that all playstyles are not equal because of tombola sets.
If damage and tanking, and duel damage, dodging and resist all had viable sets for both attacks and defences, then little creep would be great.

Also you legally have to post a meme if you are posting in this thread.

Last edited: