• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

The West Beta August Contest - Discussion

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Also something else to mention, knowing how easy to get Dodges as a Defender and how hard as an Attacker (if you won't get the chance to mount) could u make it so that "Highest Dodges" of Attack or Defense ?

Rip Adventurers either way tho.
So maybe let them have Dodges + Ghosts?

(You can't see the number of ghosts without a script though)

John Wick

Private First Class
I'm not going to level up my duel level by 100 more just so that I can win 660 nuggets in the end. Mystery Potion still costs 500 nuggets / bonds to only lower 2-4 levels per piece. Almost a joke.
How about if we do instead of most EXP we just change to the most Win's or KO's?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Also something else to mention, knowing how easy to get Dodges as a Defender and how hard as an Attacker (if you won't get the chance to mount) could u make it so that "Highest Dodges" of Attack or Defense ?

Rip Adventurers either way tho.
So maybe let them have Dodges + Ghosts?

(You can't see the number of ghosts without a script though)
Will keep it in mind for future contests :).

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
I'm not going to level up my duel level by 100 more just so that I can win 660 nuggets in the end. Mystery Potion still costs 500 nuggets / bonds to only lower 2-4 levels per piece. Almost a joke.
How about if we do instead of most EXP we just change to the most Win's or KO's?
I have updated the announcement with a new category :).

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Just as an FYI, all entries need to be posted as a reply in the official announcement. All other questions/feedback should be posted in the discussion thread (i.e. here). :boone:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
To help with dodges for the contest category, we have dug some fort battle which are taking place tomorrow :)

Alamogordo: August 30th @19:00 server time
Enewetak: August 30th @1800 server time